Kids?

Options

Replies

• ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I've got 2.....a daughter who is 9 and a son who is 7. No more for us, hubby had that permanently taken care of after #2 was born. :)
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Two. My son is 11 and my daughter will be 10 in 3 weeks.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I have two. A 4 year old girl and a 4 month old boy. Heck no I don't want any more. Birthing my son was hard enough that I got my tubes tied and I'm still scared to death of getting knocked up again.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Does it count if they grew up? I have four of my own and two step kids, ages 30-38, and all wonderful adults. Now, I've reached the point where I have to take care of our aging mothers. I enjoy having the grandchildren with me when they can make it, but the responsibility of raising children, at this point in my life, would be a strain. That said, I've talked to many older women whose children have stayed or come back home and who are raising their grandchildren. It's not supposed to work that way.
  • dee492
    dee492 Posts: 28
    Options
    We have 2 girls ages 15 and 9, no more for us, sometimes I wish we had one more, but no
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have two girls; ages 6 and 3 - we went thru HELL and back to have these kids (miscarriages, infertility, surgery, surgery and more surgery), and I ADORE them and couldn't be happier. But... with that being said: IF you ever hear that i am pregnant again... you will see my obituary in the paper shortly after. I. DO. NOT. WANT. ANY. MORE. KIDS.
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Apparently, no one else feels this way, but here goes. 0 and no. I'll probably get some crap for this, but I'm used to it. :wink:

You're not the only one if you're talking biological. I might want to adopt... but if it doesn't happen in the next 6 and a half years (I'm still single and I turn 30 this year) it probably won't happen.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have a 6yr old daughter, WHOM I LOVE TONS! BUT
    I dont raise her, ever since she was 1 yrs old I have let my aunt and uncle raise her..
    I was in a bad place in my life then so yea.. Now I'm not and I am doin freakin awesome!!
    BUT
    my aunt and uncle are attached to her and they can give her more things in life, so shes in a goood place!
    Shes a cheerleader and a dancer.. :) I have one pic of her and me with sticking our tongues out in my profile

DO I WANT MORE? Hmm maybe one day I would like to try for a boy later on... and hopefully one day she can live with me too :)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I have 6 children. 5 boys and 1 girl...yes, the little was last. :heart:
  • HealthyHappyBabe
    Options
    I want kids 2 tops anymore and i'd be crazy busy, but Id rather not be pregnant. Still would love them to look like myself and my partner.......
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    The amount of people who want more than 1-2 kids scares me. Can I move to Pluto?
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    2 both boys. 23 and 17 in a couple weeks. If I got pregnant I would have lots of explaining to do. :laugh:
  • westpen
    westpen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't have any kids, but I'd love to have 3 someday.
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have 2 children, a boy who is 8 and a girl who is 4 and a half. Since I've been married for almost 10 years and I'm almost 30 I don't feel the need to have anymore children. With both kids going to school in the fall I can finally go back to school full time myself.
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    I have 3. 16, 10 and 8. More? Nope!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I have 4. Boy age 9, Girls ages 7, 6, and 2. We would have loved more but financially were done.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    I have 7, 2 step kids, 2 biological kids and 3 adopted. Me and my husband joke that alot of people have his, hers and ours but we have his, hers and everyone elses LoL

OH an NO NO NO MORE....LOL
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys. A 4 year old and a 10 month old.

We want to try for a girl. In about 3 years. :)
  • Pet03
    Pet03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys (12, 5) and my husband finally gave me a girl 2 years ago. :wink:
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys, 7 & 6 (yes just a 13month gap!) I'd love a girl and hubby wants a 3rd but I'm not really into getting fat and hurting all over again.