Jstar kills threads

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hi Fellow Thread killers!

Been under the weather - hoping to feel like running today - haven't ran since Friday and my first 5k is Oct 3 - less than a week and a half away...

Memaw - best of luck - I am routing for you!
    Jstar - brush off and get back to it - advice that Tara Costa gave...you'll have good days and bad its how you react to the bad ones that prepares you to deal with the next one....keep on truckin' along!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    coffee.jpg

Seriously.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    coffee.jpg

Seriously.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Jstar- Welcome back! Don't feel bad for gaining on vacation. you can turn it around really quick! Today is my rest day, so I am enjoying it :tongue:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    coffee.jpg

Seriously.

Very seriously.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, i just checked in & my ticker makes me sad now :sad: i loved seeing the 49lbs....

:angry: stuipd gourmet cruise food
    :angry: stupid stupid drink-of-the day specials.
    :angry: stupid stupid stupid "i need cake and pizza via room service at 3am" thoughts.
    I gained 10lbs on our cruise this summer! So don't feel bad. I have lost it all again plus some! You will be fine. The cruise food is sooooo good and just because the room service is free, it made it seem so much better!!! LOL
    It was a nonstop food fest for an entire 7 days!!!!!
    You'll be back to 49 in no time!! Chin up and get busy!!

Memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Memaw I hope you hear some good news about the job soon. I'm praying for you. :flowerforyou:
  • JessiJean
    Options
    I hope you all have a great night! I plan to enjoy my rest for tonight!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hey killers!

memaw! thinking of you! :flowerforyou:

i FINALLY got back on track after being off for 5 weeks. i feel like an IDIOT for wasting those weeks but i am over it and back on track! just thought i would share, since a few of you were taking about fitness stuff - who-da-thunk it! :laugh: :wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    yeah, heather, I bet if we keep talking about fitness and diet we could kill this real quick....

But not tonight..:wink:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    OMG Will the Real Thread Killer Please Stand UP:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's me I won....I've killed 4 so far! Yeah for me Hurray, Yippee,:sad: :sad: :sad:

Is it something I said, ate or smelt? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Nope not dead yet!!!

Well peeps, I didn't get the job. They called back 2 people for second interviews and I WASN'T one of them.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Please say some more prayers, I could really use them right now. The good news is I haven't let it control my eating but man am I bummed!!!

Memaw
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Nope not dead yet!!!

Well peeps, I didn't get the job. They called back 2 people for second interviews and I WASN'T one of them.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Please say some more prayers, I could really use them right now. The good news is I haven't let it control my eating but man am I bummed!!!

Memaw

Oh no. I'm sorry.

More prayers on the way! Chin up! 2415_lovers.gif
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Nope not dead yet!!!

Memaw

:cry: I'm sorry memaw - don't worry someting better is out there for you! :flowerforyou:

on a happier note - I've already lost 3 of my 5lbs I gained on vaca! :bigsmile:

and on an even HAPPIER note - this thread is still aliiiiiiiiiiiiive! :drinker: :drinker: :smokin:
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Memaw- Just know that the Lord has a plan. I know it may seem like your walking through the desert but there is light in knowing He is transforming you for his purpose. Keep the faith!!! :flowerforyou:

We are having a work pitch-in today :sick: that means a lot of gross eating today!!!! I plan to run first then eat a little...I hope the plan works because i have been going way over lately! I don't want to change my ticker but I have gained a lil :blushing:

Felt guilty so I changed the ticker :glasses:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    yeah, heather, I bet if we keep talking about fitness and diet we could kill this real quick....

But not tonight..:wink:

VERY good point cm!!! hahaha!

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    <
    Real thread killer.I think I killed one or two more this week. :devil:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Just can't let it die!

I have sent out so darn many resumes and still nothing! I know I have only been unemployed for a week now but it's driving me crazy! I couldn't sleep last night and was bummed all day today.
    I ate badly today because of it too. I have to get out of this house and working again. I can't stand it!!!!

Memaw
  • JessiJean
    Options
    I refuse to let this thread die! I have killed a couple this week as well!

Memaw-I am still praying for you! I am hoping things will brighten up for you.

:flowerforyou: Jessi
  • chrissyh
    Options
    OMG Will the Real Thread Killer Please Stand UP:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's me I won....I've killed 4 so far! Yeah for me Hurray, Yippee,:sad: :sad: :sad:

Is it something I said, ate or smelt? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Maybe the dog has gas????:laugh: :laugh:
    Only reason I say that is I have a rank little puppy this morning!