Question for you girls

Options

Replies

• omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    My boobs were the last place i lost weight, i started out as a D and a year and 6 months later i went down to a C
  • cathe18
    cathe18 Posts: 13
    Options
    MAN.... I knew it was a posibility... but I've got about 40 lbs to go... and if I lose any of it in the boob area... I'll really have to start working on my personality. LOL.
  • thekacers
    thekacers Posts: 68
    Options
    My breast size doesn't actually seem to get smaller (my cup size doesn't change, been a DD throughout my years of off and on dieting), although I do feel like they've kinda... fallen a bit. I need to start doing strength training to help alleviate the problem.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    *Bustular might be my favorite word of the week.

Mine have pretty much stayed the same over 60+ lb loss. Although I'm not extremely large chested so maybe there wasn't much to lose in that department.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I lost the little bit I had, but I heard that "little boobies" are in! LOL :)
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I've gone from spilling out of an F to a comfortable DD thus far, which is a welcome change for my back. Would love to lose more, and frankly since I'm trying to reduce body fat % and boobs are mostly fat, it's unavoidable anyways.
  • DianatheRed
    DianatheRed Posts: 41
    Options
    Total loss is about 22 pounds...I have gone from a 38 to a 34/36, but remained the same cup size :( I am treating them the same way I treat my hips/thighs...as stubborn fat that will eventually go away when I get my body fat overall down to where I am happy!
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost one ounce of boob yet and I'm pissed about it. My awesome back fat has gone down, so my bras don't fit...
    Nothing has changed in the cup size though. If there's no change 20lbs from now, I'm gonna reward myself with a new smaller pair.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a cup size, but I wouldn't say I've had no changes. I've been doing chest exercises to keep them firm which my husband says is working well. I also went down a band size and my bras fit better now. I can now wear the sexier lower cut bras without oozing out over the top.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I lost inches in my back, which makes my boobs look smaller. But, I've not lost any cup size and that's 55lbs. I went from a 44C to a 40 or a 42C depending on the bra.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I had no "boob size" change but I went from a 38 to a 32 band size. So, instead of a 38D I now wear a 32DDD or a 34DD (the 32DDD fit the best, but they are horrible to find). I lost 35 pounds, and I'm at 23% BF.
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    i was an Australian 8F in bra size, so i was more than happy to lose some boob, and now i'm about a DD. I still think i'll lose more off of them, i'd be happy with a C :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    They're pretty much the same, losing the bandwidth though, which will increase the cup size.

The difference between the band and the bust determines cup size, the greater the difference, the bigger the cup. If it doesn't start evening out, I may end up with 32G. And then I won't be able to ever buy bras again.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i lost my boobs :sad:
    i was a 40FF uk size and im now a 34D or C depends where i shop and they look tiny now but thankfully they are too small to sag haha!
    i have breastfed 3 kids in last 4yrs tho so i was expecting them to go, fingers crossed your stay! oh and iv lost 65lbs so that could be why too
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    my breast size has decreased but only slightly. i was a D and now im in the high C range. but they are also more perky and better shaped. also, depending on what time of the month it is, my boobies can fill out my old bras

hope this helped :)

Well, matter of fact, boobs are made up of 1) mamary tissue and 2) fat. If you lose fat you're losing it from everywhere. That's just the simple truth. But maintaining big boobs is not good reason to maintain and unhealthy body weight, for either health reaons or appearance reasons. Being fit with smaller boobs is better for you and looks beter than being overweight andhaving big boobs. (I'm not calling you ver weight, I'm talking generically). My mom's over 300 lbs and has DD's, do you think that helps her look or feel good? A bit extreme example I know.

Expect to lose some boobage but gain a whole lot in energy, health, and body appearance.
    I've really amped up my chest workouts though adding muscle to the area. It really fills out my chest and perks up the boobs.

Good luck.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    My boobs were small to begin with. I lost a bit more (went from a B to an A) and I suspect when I lose the rest I'll lose more too.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40lbs from my heaviest weight, and my cup size is still a DD and band size only went from a 40 to a 38. I got it from my mama. She had big funbags even when she was 110lbs.
  • Rethinkmyname
    Options
    I lost fifty pounds in entirety, I'm just as flat as ever :( then again, I was in ninth grade at my highest weight, and I'm still growing, there's hope for me yet
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Mine didn't change till I hit the 30+ pound mark.
  • Revenga1980
    Revenga1980 Posts: 63
    Options
    sadly I have lost boobs :( I went from having nice knockers at a D to a B :( Everytime I lose weight the puppies go too