What is the most OUTRAGEOUS thing you've ever done?

Options

Replies

• futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    joined MFP.
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    Flew from England to Brazil for the weekend to meet an internet friend :)

(we speak on the phone several times a week still 10 years later)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    In high school there was a bridge over a small river/creek (I really don't know which it was) that we used to go and jump off of into the water. Looking back I think how stupid it was cuz we had no idea how deep the water was and it was in the middle of freak'n nowhere so if someone had gotten hurt it would have been bad news.

you must be from a small town :happy:

when I was in high school we had a cliff we'd jump off into the lake. it was called, of course, Lover's Leap, and it was 30-50 feet high depending on where you jumped from. I once saw a kid's earrings get ripped right out of his lobes from the force of hitting the water, so I never jumped again. I have some piercings i'd rather not get ripped out that way :blushing:

but even though bruises, ripped skin, and the occasional broken bone from jumping too close to the cliff and hitting rock,

even 500lb paddle fish and cat fish and aligator gar over a yard long

doesn't keep those kids from jumping. Hey, there's not much else to do around town.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I am thoroughly boring according to all of these. I'd like to climb Kilimanjaro (sp?) at some point.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Got a ticket for skinnydipping. Waaaa, now I have my own pool. Yayy! lol
  • _rosegray
    _rosegray Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    the other week i spontaneously booked flights to thailand for 3 weeks in the summer. revision isn't good for me...
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Myself and a friend broke into a friends and totally rearranged her furniture in the kitchen and livingroom.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    I would never post details like this on the internet :devil:
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    the most outrageous things I ever did: went alone to New York to meet a guy I didn't even know then married him. not the best idea he ended up being an abuser and we divorced a year later.

also dated a noted drug dealer in my state not very bright either
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Joined the mile-high club.
    With the pilot.
    On a commercial flight.

Just kidding. I'm boring. :P
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Flopped out "the girls" at a Taco Bell drive through after leaving the bar... we didn't have enough money to pay!!! :noway:
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    I added this guy on Facebook because I thought he was hot even though we only had two mutual people in common.

Three visits, six months later, I married him.

That's not all though...he got shipped out before we could get married. So, my best friend stood in for him as a proxy. Gotta love incarceration style xD

Going on three years so far, so good. Oh yeah, and I still think he's hot.
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Packed up everything I could fit into my car and left town in the middle of the night. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving, not work, school, family or friends. I just got in the car and drove. I stopped about 400 miles down the road and got a hotel. Woke up the next morning and literally flipped a coin to determine my direction. I drove 400 more miles until I hit water, got an apartment, found a job, and ended up staying there for 13 years. Best thing I ever did!

I moved out of state again about 6 months ago and now I need to move again (long story but can't stay in this condo anymore) so I am thinking about doing it again. Except this time I would need a pair of dice because there are about 6 directions I want to go.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I gave a friend of mine a ride home after he was plastered from a night of drinking. I didn't have room in my car, so I let him lay in the trunk for the 40 minute drive home. I was pulled over by a state patrolman and he smelled the alcohol on my friend in the car. He thought it was me, so I had to do all the normal tests. Luckily I passed them and the cop didn't ask to look in the trunk.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    some ppl say it's crazy, some don't but i think the craziest thing i've done is fought 3 mma fights.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Went streaking in a snow storm through the middle of campus.

Planning/Hoping to go swimming in the artic in August (despite the fact I can't swim)
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    mmmmm, not telling. seriously. i won't tell. future jobs could be in jeopardy. :blushing: did lots of stoopid stuff when i was young. we used to go nekked muddin' - basically nude skiing behind 4 wheel vehicles in the mud.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Got a ticket for skinnydipping. Waaaa, now I have my own pool. Yayy! lol

I don't know why Skinny dipping is so much fun fut it sure is!!!! My friend and I swam topless on NYE a few years ago in the outside part of a half inside half outside pool... then we saw the security camera in the corner about 10 minutes after we put our tops back on. :blushing:
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I gave a friend of mine a ride home after he was plastered from a night of drinking. I didn't have room in my car, so I let him lay in the trunk for the 40 minute drive home. I was pulled over by a state patrolman and he smelled the alcohol on my friend in the car. He thought it was me, so I had to do all the normal tests. Luckily I passed them and the cop didn't ask to look in the trunk.

That is hilarious! Glad he didn't look in the trunk!
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Around 10 pm last night, (sober, mind you) my husband and I spontaneously set up our tent in our backyard and slept outside. It was awesome!