Sexiest place for a tattoo on a woman <3

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Pain Level to have your ribs done?

Two questions: what is your pain tolerance and how much, forgive me, padding--if any--is there?
    Pretty high tolerance the one behind my ear was like nothing.
    Padding not much hopefully by the time I lose the the 11pds. needed to hit my 50 mark :D

Maybe you want to do it now, for the extra comfort those 11 lbs wouild help provide?

I understand if this is your reward and you want to wait. I waited too, and my artist told me (as he went over my bony hip bone) "this would hurt less if you had some fat......" :laugh: :laugh: Never thought I'd miss my fat, or have anyone suggest I needed more of it haha
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Mine is on my hip but i would really love one on my ribs on my side. I've always thought those were hot.
  • amurdaugh2010
    Options
    I have a butterfly on my rib! It's beautiful and sexy. And my boyfriend loves it. It hurt alot, but it's worth it.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    3636000739_12c9ee58e7.jpg

I have tattoos in the red zone on my arms and my job pays more taxes than bloody wages lol

This ^

Also, it depends on *what* it is for location also. I'll tell you that ribs suck. Let me repeat. Getting your ribs tattooed sucks. Prepare to cuss a little bit. Also, ironically enough, behind your ear doesn't really hurt for some strange reason....I know the biggest wimp in the world who got one behind her ear too, and she didn't flinch. (I was so proud of her!) Mine was a cake walk. Anywho. The ribs suck. Under the ribs aren't so bad.

Edit: I have TWO very respectable jobs with both red and blue zones ;)
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    I always thought that hips were the sexiest place for tattoos, I'm just too much of a chicken to get anything done, because apparently bony areas hurt the most. Not to mention that I'd probably regret it in 10-20+ years time. :p
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I would be nervous to put a tattoo anywhere that can change due to having children.

But, I have a large one on my lower back for all 6 of my kids. I think my next one will be the nape of the neck...I find those sexy for some reason...but you already have on behind your ear.

I think ribcage is pretty too...but I do wonder how badly that would hurt.

I think the sexiness just really depends on the woman, if you are sexy...anywhere you put that tattoo will be sexy!!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options

Two questions: what is your pain tolerance and how much, forgive me, padding--if any--is there?
    Pretty high tolerance the one behind my ear was like nothing.
    Padding not much hopefully by the time I lose the the 11pds. needed to hit my 50 mark :D

Maybe you want to do it now, for the extra comfort those 11 lbs wouild help provide?

I understand if this is your reward and you want to wait. I waited too, and my artist told me (as he went over my bony hip bone) "this would hurt less if you had some fat......" :laugh: :laugh: Never thought I'd miss my fat, or have anyone suggest I needed more of it haha
    LOL I hope I will be thinking that then :)
  • Skeedaaddle
    Skeedaaddle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think you should go to Ann Taylor or Cache and buy a fabulous sexy and or sophisticated dress instead!
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My name , across her pelvic bone
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting one for my 50 pound mark. It's going to be on my wrist. Not sexy, but I do like how it looks!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hip.

I have stars that start at my collarbone and trickle down my chest and if Im ever relatively *happy* with my body, I was thinking of continuing them all the way down my torso, sort of wrapping around me. But if I didn't want to do that, I would definitely get a hip tattoo.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ...yes, behind the neck and/or on the wrist...i melt like buttah!!
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    On someone else, people are perfect as is. (from someone horribly scarred,) Appreciate what you have.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    LOVE rib tattoos, when i get to my goal i'm finally starting my sleeve. when i lost 75lbs i got my leg tattoo done (it's a frankenstein's monster cupcake LOL) and i'm having that finished in June (colouring).
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Because I wanted to.:tongue: Tatoos are so cliche nowadays.

Fortunately, though, not everyone in the world is driven by fashion trends.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My name , across her pelvic bone
    LMAO!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Because I wanted to.:tongue: Tatoos are so cliche nowadays.

Fortunately, though, not everyone in the world is driven by fashion trends.

x1 ^
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I like them on the shoulder blades, collar bone area, on the top of the shoulders or under the wrist.

Then there's this : http://pinterest.com/pin/156429787027058958/
    You can't deny how beautiful that is!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

I have pretty much my entire back tattoo'd and the one I just got on my ribs hurt worse than all of the sittings for my back. It's definitely not comfortable, but the pain isn't unbearable.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I concur with the pelvic area. And I also have the same reward in mind when I reach my goal. We girls work so hard on the tummy area, it'll be good motivation not to slip back in to your old habits - you don't want to wreck your new tattoo!