What are small thighs?

Options

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 115. Just did my measurements this am and while I'm tiny, I have muscular legs and they're 19". Everyone's different and there is no real measurement of what's tiny. To each their own I guess. Your picture? Not even real to me and not healthy at all. Please don't aim for that.
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I love my big muscular curvy thighs. :) Just saying. LOVE THEM. :D Hehehe.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    It's not healthy to strive to be extreme, either skinny or fat... We can all agree there. But it's possible to advise someone not to strive for 12" thighs without saying "eww chicken legs". Crappy insults like that are not necessary or helpful. They only make you look like an insecure fool.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I hate my thighs. I think they are HUUGE (btw: NOT me in my picture :p)
    They are 19-20 inches, and I'd like to know what's considered "small" / "thin"...
    And please don't answer 10 inches.... that's not realistic for me :/

So, how small is small thighs? :)

Kinda rude to anyone who has that size thighs or larger. At 4'11 mine are "huge" too I guess.
    Options
    According to my last measurements, mine are 18.5-19 (different on each thigh). They're still ginormous for me though, since I'm only 4'11". I guess it really depends on height and body shape and such. I think thigh gaps are lovely, but I doubt I could ever get one with my body shape :(

Yours are smaller than mine and I highly doubt they're ginormous--fat? Maybe if you don't lift weights but huge...not hardly.
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    7178358914_5c9b3b26a2_n.jpg
    IMG_1547 by junebugbabies, on Flickr

At 5'7, my 21-inch thighs. I measure the inner upper thighs; that is my biggest measurement for my legs.
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    They are 19-20 inches, and I'd like to know what's considered "small" / "thin"...

Kinda rude to anyone who has that size thighs or larger. At 4'11 mine are "huge" too I guess.

Not being rude to anyone. I think it's too big - MY opinion. Just like everyone else on this thread has their opinion about my profile picture... ;)
    Options
    5'0'' over here and happy with my 20" thighs. And I can run like a BEAST! :)

BAM! WE ARE THE SAME (points to tacky colored Speedo)

I don't have a problem with my short 20" thighs either. They have carried me a lot of miles.

Amen shorties :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious. If that's not you in your picture, then why do you have there there? Is that what you are striving for?

I find the picture motivating, I've always wanted smaller thighs.

Hers look to be maybe 15 inches.....not sure how motivating or realistic that is, but that's just me.

It really depends on your proportions and how much muscle and definition your thighs have. On some people 23 looks too big, and on others it looks perfect and for someone else it looks small.

Work on increasing your definition/lowering body fat percentage, and they'll look great.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

At 5'7, my 21-inch thighs. I measure the inner upper thighs; that is my biggest measurement for my legs.

omg I love your figure! You look amazing! Do you mind me asking how many inches your waist (at the narrowest) is? I would love to be so trim as you, and we are the same height. :)
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    my thighs are 23.75"...

then again i'm 5'11" and muscular hahaha, i never really cared to measure my thighs? i wasn't aware this was a thing, having tiny thighs.

i just want mine to be muscular and look good and not flop about too much.
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options

omg I love your figure! You look amazing! Do you mind me asking how many inches your waist (at the narrowest) is? I would love to be so trim as you, and we are the same height. :)

Love your waist ^^ It's so small.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    my mid thigh/ maybe slightly above :huh: ( i thought it was biggest part ? )

is 22 inches .. maybe my niece was right ( she said my legs are nice/ not flabby)

my stomach is a whole nother issue :laugh:

I have been measuring at the mid forever. The other day I measured around the very top and it was 2 inches bigger. I was kinda depressed about that number. So now I will measure both.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Those thighs look strong, sister. Much better motivation than a pic of someone dying of starvation. :drinker:
  • momma_a
    Options
    Thank you for the compliments :) My waist is 25 inches at the narrowest part.
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    my thighs are 23.75"...

then again i'm 5'11" and muscular hahaha, i never really cared to measure my thighs? i wasn't aware this was a thing, having tiny thighs.

i just want mine to be muscular and look good and not flop about too much.

Yeppers, same here, no wobbly flappy thighs. LOL.
  • momma_a
    Options
    I have been hard on myself about my thighs. I don't mind them staying the same size, or even getting bigger, so long as they are muscular :) Its hard for me to build muscle in the inner thigh/back area, but I'm working at it.
  • 69margaux
    69margaux Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of using photos to visually remind you of what you are striving for, much like a vision board. Focus on what you wish to experience is my motto!
  • MissFluffyBottoms
    Options

I don't know darlin, because I've certainly never had them. :-( I'm 5'8, a size 4-6 and my thighs are a little over 20"...it's the genetic disaster that is my leg-acy.

*shrugs*
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Mine are 19.5 and 19.75 inches but would like them to be bigger with muscle.