Kids?

Options

Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have 4. When I brought my last baby home from the hospital I had the newborn, a two year old, 4 year old and a 6 yeart old. What a party! Now my baby is almost 12 and my oldest is graduating from high school this year.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    How many kids do you have, and do you want more?

Just curious :smile:

None here yet. Would love to have 1 or maybe 2.

I've got 4 angels in Heaven, and am working on more... :wink:

I'm so sorry. I have one in heaven too.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    I have 3....NO MORE!!!! EVER!!!
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see so many parents with 5, 6, and 7 kids, and even one mom of 9! I'm in the 7 kids group, and I LOVE it! A lot of people give me crap about it, perfect strangers have stopped me and tried to LECTURE me about it. I was recently diagnosed with a learning disorder -- one I was BORN WITH -- and when I was seeing various doctors and therapists trying to figure out what was wrong with me, several people had the gall to say (some to my face, others behind my back) that my problem was having "too many kids." (Yeah, that explains all the problems I had BEFORE having kids, right?)

But I LOVE having a large family. I don't think it's for everybody, but it is definitely for me. I love to teach them and watch them grow. I love the way they interact with each other. I love the wonderful people they are becoming. I love being surrounded by love all the time. And because of them, I have grown and improved in every way. I could never have become the person I am today without them. :)
  • fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have 4 boys. No i don't want anymore!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i have 4
    11 boy
    6 girl
    3 boy
    20 months boy
    and no i do not want any more. i think i am good
  • Jaloth
    Jaloth Posts: 28
    Options
    I have 2 kids a boy age 6 and girl age 4!! No more kids for us!!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I have 2 ~ 1 boy (6) and 1 girl (2). No, we can't have anymore :frown:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Maybe one in the very distant future.
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    ZERO! I'm hoping to keep it that way. I love kids, I just don't want my own. I like my life just the way it is.
  • Deinonychus
    Deinonychus Posts: 70
    Options
    2- a boy who will be 2 at the end of the month and a 6 months old baby girl. I would like more but I'll be damned it I give birth to them.
  • Iwillthistime
    Options
    We have 3 all boys (3-5-16). I would like a little girl one day but Hubby aint feelin it right now
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys, 8 and 2. I want one more, later on, hopefully it'll be a girl. If not, I'm still done after that lol.
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    3, 1 girl and 2 boys
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    My daughter will be 21 in a few weeks.

Now I have an eight month old boy (kitten) :smile:
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I have 4 boys. No i don't want anymore!

DAMN I would hate to see your grocery bill!!

I have 2 boys 9 & 11 -- and you have to have a uterus to make more....
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    Between myself and the BF we have 5. His 28,26, and 17 all boys. Mine 25 son and 15 daughter. And agin together we have 5 grandkids. His 6,5,3. and mine 3 1/2 and 5 weeks! Love all of them. Sorry the only girl isnt somewhere in the middle of all the boys! Grands are 4 boys and 1 girl also!
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    I have two, two girls 13 and 4 years, yes that much age in between lol...and I'm done having kids.

My 2 kids are 10 years, 2 months, and 8 days apart!... but who is counting!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have three biological and two step kids, ages 17(boy) , 15(girl), 6(boy), 4(girl), 2 (boy), the youngest three being mine. I definitely do not want anymore, after my third child i made hubby get fixed lol
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I would like to adopt sometime after my 30th birthday.