5'2 Ladies...What Is Your Goal Weight?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", small frame, always been pretty tiny...goal weight is somewhere between 105-110. Honestly though if I have more muscle on me I guess I don't care what the number on the scale says. Flat tummy, toned legs and bum and all that jazz and maybe some guns haha that's more what I'm into and just feeling good about what I see in the mirror!
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my GW is 120-123. I left school weighing under 100 but at 33 I'd look old/like a skeleton at under 120!
  • EllenBe
    EllenBe Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2 and have multiple goal weights! My original gw is 133lbs but now my ultimate goal weight is 125. I think much less than that and I'll look too skinny- I still want to keep a few curves and tone up.

But right now my goal is to be 137 by the end of this month when I go on holiday, but I'm on such a plateau at the moment :(, I just cannot get below 142. been roughly here for 6 weeks-I keep dropping 1lb then immediately putting it back on. It's so frustrating as I'm really trying! I've tried changing up my exercise etc but I exercise everyday and just don't have the time to fit more in. Anyone got any tips? I really don't want to increase my calories because of my holiday and I tried it last month and just put on. What are everyone else's calorie goals? In light of my plateau, my current goal is to be below 140 by my holiday (which would bring me into the 'normal' BMI range)!
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Does 5' 1 1/4" count? :) I'd be happy getting down to 150. I think the ideal range for me is closer to 125 - but I don't recall a time in life when I was ever that small!
  • theesfield
    theesfield Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    125. But the last time I was 125 was 6th grade. So is that really realistic for me? I may be happy with 145. That was at least Freshman year of HS. I really wont know til I get there. It's a journey after all..
  • taylandr
    taylandr Posts: 6
    Options
    My weight goal is 145. i am currently 172
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2.5 - I don't have a goal weight... I have a goal Body Fat % and it's 20% with an ultimate of 15%!
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    Ideally 125ish. I haven't really decided. I guess I'll decide when I get there. I'd love to have a flat stomach, and overall body being toned! :)
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 120-125lbs depending on what I look like when I get there. :)
  • heathermora11
    heathermora11 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and my goal is 120 lbs which will put me in size 4 jeans. I am 126 right now in a size 6. Almost there!

this was my goal 4 months ago! I made it to 120! I am happy, but I have also set a new goal - 110 and a size 2! This picture is me at about 118lbs. Just going to keep running, eating between 1350-1500 calories a day (depending on exersize) and see that happens!

IMG_2347.jpg