200lbs down / more then halfway to goal / Pictures

Options

Replies

• Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Howie, surgery is just a tool. You STILL had to do the work to lose the weight, and you did awesome!!! :-) Keep it up!
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I think you have done great and I know it hasn't been easy! I am having g.b. in less than a month and I know that my work is just beginning. You have done a great job and are looking great! Keep it up!
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hell yea! Who cares if you had surgery to get there. Some people need a little jump start to get the ball rolling and it looks like the ball hasn't stopped. Keep it up. Can't wait to see the pictures when you reach your goal. I love seeing how far people have come. Keep going and don't look back! :happy:
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Howie, you rock! Keep on keeping on!:glasses:
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You did what you had to do to lose that weight & save your life! Doesn't matter about the surgery you still did so much damn work & I am very proud of you.

& I wanted to add that honestly you're actually a very good looking guy :flowerforyou:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You are making changes that are (and have!) changing your future - your health, your career, and so much more. Congrats on your progress so far, you are AWESOME!
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Weight loss surgery is not an easy way out. It's a tool and still takes a lot of work. You don't have to apologize to anyone. You deserve all the kudos you get. Congrats!

(I have a LapBand, so I know whereof I speak.) :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hey dude, no matter how you did it, you did it! You're life is better for it - congrats! Haters gonna hate.....
  • kslager77
    kslager77 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing job!!! You are truly an inspiration! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Hey Howie!

Congratulations on your progress.

I have friends who have had GP surgery, and it is NOT an easy way out contrary to popular belief, so my hat is off to you.

Great work, and just keep working hard. You'll reach your goals!
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Keep up the hard work the results are so very worth it!!!!!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You are amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your lost!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Great to see your progress! Thanks for sharing!
  • CABA01
    CABA01 Posts: 33
    Options
    Marvellous what you reached already. Much success for the future!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You make it sound like the surgery was a bad thing! If it helped you to get to where you could start doing these things by yourself, it's not the enemy! It's just another stepping stone in your journey of awesomeness. =)

Well said! Congratulations on both the weight loss and the change to a more positive and proactive attitude. You can do this! :happy:
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    You're not the enemy! You are AWESOME, and you're making excellent progress. Good for you! Be proud of your success, and don't sell yourself short. :)
    Howie I can't agree more....You are AWESOME! And with keeping up the hard work and dedication you WILL be able to hit the 200 lb mark! Congrats on your progress this far, and CHEERS :drinker: to you keeping up the great work, for the progress you will make towards a healthier future!
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. I'm glad you're on my friend list.
  • JCakebread
    JCakebread Posts: 3
    Options
    That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!