Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did it 5 days a week, lost only 2 lbs, but the change in my body composition is evident! :)
    beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

Wow! You look awesome. It definitely toned you up.
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Finished week 4 will post measurements soon,
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started it too! I'm on week 2 right now :D Really like it so far, it's harder than the 30 day shred in my opinion.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    My problem area is my stomach and butt, I know I can't spot reduce but I need something to strengthen my core.

heavy barbell squats
  • mikerox
    mikerox Posts: 14
    Options
    Day 4 of week two.
    How did everyone record RI30 in the excercise tracker on MFP?
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Just started week 2 and my wrists were really aching because of all of those plank positions. Damn glad there's no more push-ups though! :laugh:
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I did it 5 days a week, lost only 2 lbs, but the change in my body composition is evident! :)
    beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

Wow! I had to stop last month on W2D2 because of a car accident, but this makes me look forward to starting over again in a week or two (when the whiplash is easier to deal with). Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with their work outs?? I'm starting a second round of this tomorrow :) good luck everyone
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Cindy... where are you?? How are you coming along?

I was on vacation!!! I've been doing good, finished all of week three, than was away for a week. So I think I'm going to start over instead of going to week 4. I did a lot of hiking while away but not sure I can tackle week 4
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Soo happy for this thread. Just got it over the weekend.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the DVD, so I am patiently waiting for it to come in the mail, in the meantime I will continue with my Brazil butt lift. I am looking forward to my first Jillian Michaels workout.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Soo happy for this thread. Just got it over the weekend.

Awesome! Did you start already?
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with their work outs?? I'm starting a second round of this tomorrow :) good luck everyone

I finished all 4 weeks last Saturday...started round 2 today! Week 1 was both easier and harder...I upped my weights and was able to get through almost the entire thing with only minimal breaks. Very happy with that sort of progress!
  • Cindym82
    Options

I finished all 4 weeks last Saturday...started round 2 today! Week 1 was both easier and harder...I upped my weights and was able to get through almost the entire thing with only minimal breaks. Very happy with that sort of progress!

Great job!!!
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Started Level 2 today.... My wrists hurt so bad with all those plank positions. Ouch! Am already starting to see some muscle definition in my arms though. :happy:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Started Level 2 today.... My wrists hurt so bad with all those plank positions. Ouch! Am already starting to see some muscle definition in my arms though. :happy:

You go girl, yeah she does a lot of planks, my abs hurt from it lol
  • nashai01
    Options
    So I did level 1 for two days and then I'm starting level 2 today. I just felt level 1 was a little too easy. I'm used to workouts like Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift. Do you guys think I should do the level 1 a few more days before moving on?
  • Cindym82
    Options
    So I did level 1 for two days and then I'm starting level 2 today. I just felt level 1 was a little too easy. I'm used to workouts like Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift. Do you guys think I should do the level 1 a few more days before moving on?

Did you try the advanced moves?? I did the advanced moves with weights when I thought it was too easy. Level 2 is def a little harder b/c of all the planks. My shoulders and arms were super sore from it
  • nashai01
    Options
    I think I'll just do level 2 for 5 days a day off and then go to level 6. Thanks
  • nashai01
    Options
    Did you try the advanced moves?? I did the advanced moves with weights when I thought it was too easy. Level 2 is def a little harder b/c of all the planks. My shoulders and arms were super sore from it
    [/quote]

Oh and sorry didn't answer your questions, yes I did the advanced moves.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!