200lbs down / more then halfway to goal / Pictures

Options

Replies

• fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tammy...I'm fat to :smile: And I think your AWESOME!!!!
  • maureen173
    maureen173 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! What an inspiration, and yes, you will accomplish much bigger goals than fitting on an airplane! You can do it!
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You're a cool dude, I like you. You are going to make your next goal, I'm excited for more pics.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Not the enemy, you do what you have to do to get healthy. Good for you! Keep going.
  • pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The biggest fear a man can bear is the fear of success. Embrace your accomplishment with pride. You will rise to the top knowing what you can achieve.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You've lost nearly a third of your body weight.

You have found the determination and kept the momentum to get where you want to be (both health-wise and geographically...on that plane).

You are an example to others and someone to be looked up to.

You are definitely NOT the enemy.
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll look forward to future progress reports. You look GREAT....So proud of you! :smile:
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    You are so NOT the enemy! You did what you needed to do, had to do and you are makin' it! Keep up the awesome work, I'm so proud for you! :)
  • ChrisRN75495
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You worked hard and it paid off.

And don't look at the bariatric surgery as anything more or less than more work you did. It's hard to lose that 25 lb, it's hard to stick with the diet and restrictions afterward, it's a painful surgery that is hard to endure. I'm proud to know you.

Congrats and keep posting--we can all take inspiration from your achievements.

Way To Go, Howie!!
  • Madam_Patrick
    Madam_Patrick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think you are inspiring. It takes a lot to make any decision toward weight loss. Your pictures are awesome! Keep up the good work! It is always helpful to me if I have a specific motivation.
    p.s. You're Animal shirt is awesome!
  • allegedglobalconspiracy
    Options
    You're not the enemy at all! You're a man who's taken control of his life and is on the way to better health, and congratulations for that!
  • nycalison
    nycalison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I felt the same way as you when I started, well I'll get to x weight because thats probably the best I can get to, but now that I can see what I'm capable of, my goals have gotten much much bigger. And I love your snarkiness about the whole thing ;)
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. And you look fantastic. That is all.
  • Jenn264
    Jenn264 Posts: 43
    Options
    WOW! Keep it up!! You're doing GREAT!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I want to sleep in your Animal shirt!!!

Trust me, you're not the enemy for the simple fact that you realized it's going to take more than just the surgery to make it happen and to keep it from having to happen again. There are so many who don't ever get to that point, and then they find themselves crying when the weight comes back on. Keep working hard!

Hah, if I could find it, you could make a tent out of it by now.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. And you look fantastic. That is all.

NO U!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are a Rock Star! You have worked hard for all of your weight loss. Gastric bypass is not an easy thing so don't appologize for anything! Keep on going!
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And you are so strong for taking the steps to get your health back on track. Great job.
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Keep up the hard work!! You are doing an excellent job! Such an inspiration! : )
  • SirRunningShorts
    SirRunningShorts Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your personal story and your struggle. You didn't take the easy way. The easy way is to do nothing, which we have all been guilty of. You worked your *kitten* off! You have an amazing story and thank you so much for sharing it! I really do think you are going to reach your goals and set even bigger ones in the future! You have a lot to be proud of! My hat goes off you you!

-Chris
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!