Question for you girls

Options
124»

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Mine have definitely gotten smaller. When I was 300 lbs I had bigger boobs then some women. Now I've lost almost all of them. Just my 2¢
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I lost some boobs.. but I also lost my gut. So it worked out perfectly!

Only one person noticed my smaller boobs.. a dear gay friend of mine! lol!!

10086220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I know lots of girls lose boob size when losing weight but have any of you had no boob change at all losing weight?

fixed it for you! :flowerforyou:
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24lb and I've gone 38FF to 34F/FF so they've gone down in relation to my size but still big. i've started swimming more to try and help build up pec muscle underneath to support them :-)
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I've yo you dieted a lot. Previously, when I was this size, I was a B..but this time, in spite of losing 75 lbs..they've stayed a C. That's kind of too bad, cause I prefer the B, lol

So yeah...I usually lose size there too. Hubby doesn't mind, he loves the increased confidence and health factors that come with being smaller, smaller boobs are just a trade off :P
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I lost some boobs.. but I also lost my gut. So it worked out perfectly!

Only one person noticed my smaller boobs.. a dear gay friend of mine! lol!!

10086220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

This just made me giggle..all my boys notice these things when we're out..the straight ones either don't notice or don't comment :)
  • jamface11
    jamface11 Posts: 87
    Options
    I think boobs would be the last place I lose, although my weight only fluctuates 6kg.
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I don't loose any off my boobs..... I don't gain any on my boobs....

They just stay SMALL and I get bigger or smaller around them!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 10 lbs (half of them before joining MFP), and haven't noticed a change in cup size. FWIW, losing belly fat makes them look bigger, so even if your cup size does go down, proportionally, you'll be totally fine. :)
  • elycestefani
    Options
    I have lost 18 lbs - boobs seem to have shunk. At my highest weight (Around 135 lbs) and on the pill, wore a large C to D. At 116 lbs now seem to be a B. Don't mind having smaller boobs, I like it, just unhappy that they are saggy, more so than when I was 116 lbs 2 years ago. Ahh, guess that is what you get from putting and losing weight. Perkiness come back!!
  • xAmyHerex
    xAmyHerex Posts: 2
    Options
    I've gone down 13kg, but I'm young. Anyway I did get change in my boob size. They look a lot nicer though. Before they were like rolls of fat, now they are nice boobies. It's not exactly the cup size, more just the size around but they still are a little smaller. was about a 14B or 12C now a 10-12B or a 12A (occasionallyD:)