how many lbs did you gain over the weekend?

Options

Replies

• roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    None.

And I doubt most of you actually gained those many pounds. You'd have to do some serious eating to gain 6 pounds. It's water weight, yo.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options

You know what helps take off water weight??? Water weight is nothing but too much sodium in your body(salt)...I drink about 12 bottles a water a day...sounds extereme but flushes out that extra water weight...try it and you will see...
  • Mustangsally33
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays but I can tell its a couple for Sure ! Two Mothers Day BBQ's and some Smirnoff Ice ! I just hope its not here on Friday !
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Lost about a pound!!! Ha!!! :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Shockingly 0
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I usually gain 4-7 lbs. But I am a big girl and retain water real bad. But did good this weekend made Lentil soup and having it for lunch today.
  • Channa79
    Channa79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    2 pounds. arrgh!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding right now and burning about 1200 calories a day from making 60 ounces of milk. If I don't eat or drink enough my weight can go up 5 pounds overnight.
  • sdickerson71303
    sdickerson71303 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I always go up 3lbs over the weekend!
  • loftus2005
    loftus2005 Posts: 61
    Options
    I didn't go near the scale this morning (don't much anymore anyway...I tend to use a measuring tape intstead) but I feel bloated/flabby and had a tough workout. I'm very much feeling the ill effects of my poor eating choices. Ugh!

Me too!! I ate horribly this weekend! I feel so sick today! Going to workout and Im hoping it will make me feel better!? UGH!
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    1.5 lbs but had chinese food at 10pm last night. I think the gain was all in my fingers this morning! Gonna drink alot of water & do an extra run this week.
  • kittycraft
    kittycraft Posts: 17
    Options
    I think I've gained two or three... Pizza explosion + new birth control + no cardio = sad time.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hmmm 4.2 lbs. Spent two days driving about 10 hours each way to the Interior and back. Then on Saturday had only a soup for lunch and didn't get any dinner until late. Friday was Chinese, but I did eat about 80 - 90% vegetables - I know that doesn't seem to matter with Chinese food. Then Saturday was buffet - again made sure the bulk of my food was vegetables. My meals were too far apart and Sunday, I didn't get a chance to eat from about 6:00 in the morning until about 4:00 in the afternoon. NOT at all like me - Miss Snackers. So nice to be home to get back to a regular routine.
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    2 pounds. Surprised it isn't more! Ate a lot for mother's day and drank a lot Friday night. Oh well, back on track today!:tongue:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    six pounds is a hell of a piss when it comes time for it...hmmmn now I need to go....
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Yesterday morning, it was showing me 2.4 lbs heavier, however I knew it was water weight since I hadn't eat "that" much more than usual.

As of this morning it was only .4 lbs more. So, really.. My weight fluctuates SO much.. I can fluctuate 5+ pounds throughout the day.. it's insane.
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ate my way through a weekend in Carmel, but ran with the dogs on the beach several times a day and walked everywhere. I maintained my weight within 0.2lbs.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    No weight gain but I'm feeling jiggly. Gotta get back to the workouts and eating right. This weekend was awful.
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Lost a half pound. Probably due to dehydration so I'm not recording it. Came in 365 calories under for the week. The closest to topping over I have ever been.
  • joyann74
    joyann74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was too afraid to weigh myself this morning too. Think I will wait a couple of days. :happy: