What is the most OUTRAGEOUS thing you've ever done?

Options

Replies

• PersephoneH
    PersephoneH Posts: 10
    Options
    Nevis bungee jump (134 metres of crazy-*kitten* fallage)
    Sky Dive

Man I <3 adrenalin rushes
  • AhronR
    AhronR Posts: 6
    Options
    Convinced My parents and drove from San Antonio , Tx to Califorinia with some friends when I was only 16 years old , nice little adventure .
  • starrynightskys
    starrynightskys Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I got kicked out of my student union for 2 weeks for shouting some very rude (and untrue) things at Timmy Mallett.
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Neither my husband nor I have ever driven. So, there are things that young people do in the backseat of a car, that we never had. Our friend loaned us their car (secluded in a garage) to make sure we did everything else young people do.. who cares that we were in our 40s by then! :blushing:
  • fjc1968
    fjc1968 Posts: 26
    Options
    Got engaged at 16, married at 19 ..............................it's our 25th anniversary this year !
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    umm wow im 20 and incredibly boring the craziest thing i did was throw a hotel party and get kicked out for being to loud we had to spend the night at my friends empty apartment and sleep on the floor because she was in the process of moving out.
    Well im looking forward to the rest of my 20s being filled with moments of stupidity :)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Neither my husband nor I have ever driven. So, there are things that young people do in the backseat of a car, that we never had. Our friend loaned us their car (secluded in a garage) to make sure we did everything else young people do.. who cares that we were in our 40s by then! :blushing:
    This is the kind of thing that FB has a "Like" button for. Kudos to your friends for the loan of the vehicle and the same to you both for wanting to live the teen experience a little later in life :smile:
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I had never been on a plane in my life I decided I would do something I had always wanted to so I went to England - yeah I could have picked something closer but the experience changed my life for the better.:flowerforyou:
  • MrEyeCandy
    MrEyeCandy Posts: 15
    Options
    I had a 83 GS750ES. Had a guy chasing me on his 1100 Kawasaki. Came into a decreasing radius hot, came out with the back end drifting in 3rd gear. After we stopped he told me I was a pretty good rider. I of course acted all cool about it. The reality is I about crapped my shorts.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    sex in the Bucc's pirate ship in Raymond James Stadium in Tampa with my leg in a cast WOOT WOOT!

This is why I love you XD

XD !!
  • littlehokie
    littlehokie Posts: 79
    Options
    Oh to be young and careless! in my late teens and early 20's I:

skydived
    jumped off a random bridge into the C&O canal in the middle of the night (OMG, that gives me shudders to today)
    jumped off a cliff
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I was on stage at a 2Live Crew concert, while 2 naked black women sprayed whip cream all over me.

I have pictures.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Scuba dived with bull sharks and no cage in Fiji.

At least, that's the fit for print one.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Moved from Texas to Oregon after the guy I was moving there for broke up with me. It worked out in a few weeks' time though and I wouldn't trade the time I lived with his sister and nephew for anything. She's one of the best friends I have ever had. =D
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Got engaged to a woman who I didn't love but because she had great credit after my ex wife wrecked mine .
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    At 17, I packed up all my belongings and took a greyhound from the southeast coast of Texas to mid-Michigan to meet and move in with a man I'd never met (internet romance). We were together for over 4 years.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I got deported from Hungary.

Absinthe in bulk is no bueno.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Cliff Diving
    Zip Line
    Rapelling from a Helicopter
    Whitewater Rafting
    Bungee Jumping
    Parachuting
    Getting Married
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Drunken Me - " I think I'm gonna puke!!"
    Fraternity brother helping me home from the party - "Don't puke now, there's a police car parked across the street!!"
    Stupid Drunken Me - "I'll puke on the cop car!!"
    Helpful (?) Frat Brother - " I bet ten bucks that you won't"

He lost the bet.
  • cinnamon_gurl
    Options
    Cliff Diving
    Zip Line
    Rapelling from a Helicopter
    Whitewater Rafting
    Bungee Jumping
    Parachuting
    Getting Married

How is getting married outrageous? Are you not happy?