What was the last "BAD" Thing you ate??

Options

Replies

• ghiaguy
    ghiaguy Posts: 46
    Options
    Wings, beer and s'mores last night. Btw, it WAS a cheat day.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I was at my parents' house for Mothers Day yesterday, and my awesome mom made a lemon pudding cake thing with fresh berries. I'm sure it wasn't healthy, but I'll be damned if it wasn't delicious.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I was at my mom's for dinner and she had some jelly beans in a bowl... I may or may not have eaten all of them.. (probably why I feel like this POS today)
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    6" garlic fingers and donair sauce to dip in..
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    little debbie fudge brownie

omg my fave snack of all time......had to stop buying them :grumble:

my last treat was a slice of cake with chocolate frosting last nigh, yum !!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I was naughty yesterday. I ate 4-5 mini hersey krackels, plus two brownies. I was having a massive chocolate craving, okay?
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I ate a chocolate coconut doughnut today (and it was good). I don't normally eat doughnuts, A coworker brought them in. Today I didn't even consider not eating it.. Surprisingly, I do not feel guilty about it. This is a small victory for me. Not too long ago, I would have let this one indiscretion take me off track for the rest of the day, possibly the rest of the week. But, today, I am ok with it. I ate it, I tracked it, and I am moving on!

Way to go! That is a fantastic attitude.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Snickerdoodles last night :)
  • jessicaleighscimeca
    Options
    I went to a a Mexican Place for Mother's Day, I think it was called "Taco Of The Town" or something close to that. The food was delicious!! Cheese, beans, beef, sour cream...... you name it, I ate it....
  • Mockingjay_24
    Options
    McDonalds..opps XD
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Cinnamon bun and onion rings .. splurges for mother's day besides a glass of wine, rest of my day was fairly clean. =)
  • Bullyfan2011
    Bullyfan2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I allow Sunday's to be my "bad" days....a small ice cream from Cold Stone, a mini DQ Blizzard, something rewarding. However, this last Sunday I allowed my self to have a large breakfast....10 scrambled eggs (7 whole -3 Egg Whites) and a large White Grape Peach Juice...
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    A huge 900 calorie slice of Italian Cream Cake. And it was great.
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    2 Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    dutch apple crumb pie a la mode (two servings...yesterday)
  • jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ooh..cheesecake yesterday....but hey, it was Mother's day!! :)
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i had chocolate chip cookie dough fruit dip yesterday. basically its cool whip, butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract and mini chocolate chips whipped together and served with graham crackers and strawberries. yummmm
  • evilbatwitch
    evilbatwitch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For me, I've decided there is no good or bad food. I've changed to "cheap" and "expensive". I have a bank of calories, I can make a deposit to the bank in exercise, and withdraw if my account's in good standing. Never-the-less, the last truly expensive thing I ate was this Bleu Cheese sauce we put on pizza a few weeks ago. 700 calories for the sauce alone. Gawd it was good, and sooooooooo worth it.
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    pecan pie LOVED IT!
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I had both Taco Bell and McDonald's on Saturday. Still lost a pound this morning, whew!