What was the last "BAD" Thing you ate??

Options

Replies

• missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    i ate mcdonald's last night. i felt awful after and woke up this morning with a processed-food hangover. disgusting. that feeling will prevent me from doing that again
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Well I drank them...but two coronas :)
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    White choclate, peanut butter and cashew Amish Bread....Last weekend..mmmmm Have weekly treats, and look forward to it;-)
  • niksinnotts
    niksinnotts Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    this thread is making me soooo hungry, that all sounds delicious!! mine was a slice of homemade cake and it was soo worth it:drinker:
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Bacon Delux (double) and Large fries for lunch yesterday. Pizza last night. Bad bad bad day

Is that the same as a Double Baconator...i used to love those...haven't had one in a very long time....hopeful, i can restrain from now on :)
    San :)

no, its slightly different...thats was my other choice! LOL
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie over the weekend, the BAD kind... haha
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Golden oreos and they were sooo good
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I had a twizzler yesterday
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    A hot dog! LOL

"bad" how? lol
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    The other day I ate cheezits, a candy bar and a brownie. That is not my usual habit though. I try my best to stay away from junk but some days I just want something pleasurable. Crackers are my worst downfall. The key is not to let it happen very often. I am on maintenance so am very happy I didn't gain from my binge. Exercise is the key. Good luck everybody.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the white cheddar kind.
  • heliumdancer
    Options
    White Kitkat, Sneackers, and I ate about three thing is pudding. I´m awful when it comes to eating habits.
  • gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sitting at my computer desk covered in beer cans... I'll say a 6-pack of beer as well!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Chipotle Firecracker burger from Montana's when I was in Canada last week - 1060 cals :devil:
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    pizza bout a week ago :love: wish i had some now :laugh:
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    a baby
  • myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    dont eat bad i eat for energy if it goes in to me marcos its fine :) only bad think i put into my body is probably few beers at da weekends but that aside am per with god really :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Let's see, I'm having pizza for lunch and cuatro de mayo feast tonight... Gonna have to dance hard to make that one break even lol. Yesterday I think I was mostly unobjectionable, my turkey sandwich had bacon in lieu of cheese. Previous day was fried samosas. I brought a lunch, but the samosas were calling to me at lunch time so I abandoned my homemade lunch and never looked back!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Stupid Poop Tarts.

I mean POP Tarts lol!
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options
    a snickerdoodle cookie! my great grandmother brought them in the house - and it fit into my cal/fat for the day, so I happily indulged on it:) nothing wrong with enjoying a treat every once in a while!
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    Cheese...