What was the last "BAD" Thing you ate??

Options

Replies

• Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    <shakes head> There is no such thing as "bad" food, unless it makes your body sick. You body! not your mind...
    I have "bad" food every day, and I wouldn't be able to do all this without it.
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    Pretty much all day yesterday was bad. It didn't start out bad but I ate a box of jolly rancher chews, then 4 packs of sixlets, then I drank a can of coke, then before bed I opened a pint of B & J's and ate out of the carton!!! I am so mad at myself today but its "that time of the month" and I never o that but those darn horomanes got the best of me yesterday! =( I will do better today b/c nothing tastes as good as skinny/healthy feels!!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    This white chocolate mocha that I'm drinking right now.
  • CoverGirl1913
    Options
    I ate Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers for lunch yesterday . . . ummm ummm good!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    A hot dog! LOL
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    coke/ bold chex mix/ dill pickle
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    OOO I cant even count. But if I have to choose. It was on Sunday. It was a huuuge chunk of my sons homemade birthday cake. Which you know includes tons of butter and sugar! That did it for me.
  • swampymoo
    swampymoo Posts: 14
    Options
    Hungry Jacks Soft Serve Cone dipped in Chocolate and it was good.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    6 pack of beer. Just in the last hour. :/
    oh well! Tomorrow is a new day.......for nor alcohol. Lmao!
  • fairycake25
    fairycake25 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm all for treats and I eat them on a daily basis--yep good old "bad" foods

Last thing was probably the 3 musketeers yesterday morning. You??

Ohhh what are musketeers ?? ...erm galaxy cookie crumble chocolate last night :) it was delish ow and i had spagetti carbonara for my tea hom nom nom
  • felicity_phillips
    Options
    I had an Oreo McFlurry last night
  • CharlieRock71
    CharlieRock71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2 quarts of Colt 45 malt Liquor
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    not necessarily bad, but ate a TON of food yesterday..I couldn't stop. TON TON TON.. LOTSA! still feel full.
  • AmyVC123
    AmyVC123 Posts: 13
    Options
    A big ole' spoonfull of rainbow icing straight from the carton!! and it was GOOD!!! :-)
  • wofford16
    wofford16 Posts: 63
    Options
    Wendy's burger and fries... it was soooo good but man it killed me for the rest of the day.
  • chergarr73
    chergarr73 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Last night, I ate an oatmeal raising cookie that was made with ... CRISCO! (gasp)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    last thing was 1 oz of cheese puffs and they were good too :tongue:
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    hahahaha my moms homemade spaghetti(a bowl full) with some shredded cheese ohhhhh so good but so bad:)
  • dcsump2
    dcsump2 Posts: 73
    Options
    A Klondike Choco Taco. :smile:
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I try to always keep a bag of dark chocolate "treats" around for cravings, last night I had 2 dove dark chocolate promises, pre workout :smile: