What was the last "BAD" Thing you ate??

Options

Replies

• jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bah, I just ate McDonald's for breakfast! Egg mcmuffin and a hash brown. Wasn't really worth it.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Girl Scout Tagalong Cookie. I was proud of myself for only eating one!
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    Death by Chocolate Mousse cake yesterday...but it was my birthday and birthday calories don't count -- just like broken cookies! :wink:

The good news is that I ate that delicious dessert and didn't gain an ounce. God bless metabolism! :drinker:
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    milkshakes, yes i said milkshakeS! i had a full on two day binge.
  • jiggs31
    jiggs31 Posts: 117
    Options
    Homemade chocolate cake - the wife had ordered two slices at lunch before I arrived so I couldn't exactly send it back.....shame :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I am currently eating a chocolate-nutella waffle with syrup.
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell :s soooo yummy
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The other day I ate cheezits, a candy bar and a brownie. That is not my usual habit though. I try my best to stay away from junk but some days I just want something pleasurable. Crackers are my worst downfall. The key is not to let it happen very often. I am on maintenance so am very happy I didn't gain from my binge. Exercise is the key. Good luck everybody.
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Homemade pizza last week...3 layers of cheese and pepperoni:)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Lemon filled donut. It was only bad because I thought it was a raspberry jelly filled. :cry:
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Slice of cheese pizza yesterday at a staff meeting, followed by enchiladas for dinner in my night class. Didn't really need the pizza but waited a full half hour after walking in and staring at it then gave in, when I should have decided to keep resisting. I'd planned out my dinner too, only to find the restaurant I'd planned to pick up from was closed and replaced with another. Sigh.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Big ol' binge yesterday after a very stressful couple of weeks at work - 2 Snickers, 1 mint Aero and a cheese and onion pasty. They were a much needed bliss and have given me the motivation to get back on the straight and narrow.
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Last week I had some of the movie theater cookie dough bites.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    chunky monkey (Ben & Jerrys Ice cream ) I was below calories because I forgot to input something and had worked out.. I ate it and I was still under.. *SMH* was worth it I guess..
    icecream.jpg

NnomnnommmmMmnom
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Spicy peanuts. So yummy...I make it at home. (without oil)
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    My daughter's birthday cake. Last night :-)
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bag of giant buttons sat next to me......
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Banana pudding. Mmmmmmmmmm
  • Sofithomas
    Sofithomas Posts: 118
    Options
    Earlier today had a small bag of naturally air popped rock salt popcorn, had a real craving but was only 92 calories so guess wasn't an awful choice, was a nice tasty way to fend off junky cravings!
  • micichelle
    micichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for helping me feel normal. I am bad most every day in some way. Yesterday at the grocery I was overcome by a pint sized Ben & Jerry's Frozen Blueberry Greek Yogurt with Graham Cracker. 200 calories per 1/2 cup serving. I took my groceries home and saw that the frozen yogurt was starting to melt - a perfect eating consistency. So instead of measuring it out for one serving I started eating out of the container. I THINK I stopped myself after two servings. :)

And tomorrow is Kentucky Derby day - my very favorite sports event of the year. I always have a party with my closest friends and make mint juleps - simple syrup, mint, & bourbon. Oh yeah. I'm gonna be bad all day!