how many lbs did you gain over the weekend?

Options
1235»

Replies

• carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    6 pounds too, and I really only overate on SUnday. Boo, but 5 lbs of it will be gone by Wed, I'm sure.
  • grneyety
    grneyety Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1.5 gained. I was so embarrassed by my bag eating choices I didn't log them...I guess I learned that if you can't even log it you definitely should not be eating it! I think I am going to have to move to a Friday morning weigh in too so I don't have to deal with this self hate thing.
  • jesscarows
    jesscarows Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    With all the mothers day indulgences, I decided not to weigh in this morning (my usual monday weigh in). I am giving myself a week to work it off so that I dont have to feel guilty about enjoying my weekend with my family. I know it wont happen all the time, so I am ok with the occasional splurge :)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    4 lbs for me too. Lobster and Steak and lots of beer.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    None. The weekend is not permission to go off track. Then I would just have to work harder during the week.
  • acman145acp
    acman145acp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Scales said 191 this am if it sticks im down 3more lbs
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    2 lbs, but it was Mother's Day I I think we all deserved a day off! I did pretty well till I had cheesecake lastnight.
  • kimthrasher
    kimthrasher Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    About 3 lbs. We did the birthday party thing too. I think I've eaten 1/2 the cake! :-)
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    About 3 lbs. We did the birthday party thing too. I think I've eaten 1/2 the cake! :-)

OMG me too!!!
  • HanPatty
    HanPatty Posts: 21
    Options
    2lbs....but it was mothers day, with bacon and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, I knew what was going to happen :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to get on the scale.. I didn't want to get despressed first thing in the morning after a weekend of eating and drinking like a glutenous fish!.. but I'm sure it's up by about 6 to 8 pounds at least.... salt and water mostly. It'll take all week to get back down. But it was a fun weekend!

Don't worry... what goes up.. must come down!

Me too (afraid to get on the scale; last I chkd Sunday AM it was up 1.4lbs); consumed more bread than usual on Mother's Day not to mention I attended a Mother's Day Dinner Friday and ate at my favorite Cajun Restaurant Saturday, On the flip side, which may have worked in my favor, I got my water in and though I ate more than recommended this past weekend, it was still 'modified" of what I could have done. Hopefuly when i chk the scale tomorrow I will at least have "maintained"
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    2.4 lbs sucks so bad :(
  • ferscavan
    ferscavan Posts: 2
    Options
    I had troubles jotting down all the food i ate last weekend, the internet connection is SOOOO slow, i cant open even a single page, but got right back on track! hahah. I got 2 lbs. gain!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooo...
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I gained 3lbs : ( i was so upset with myself i didn't even in log in yesterday ( Mondays which is my log in day whether i gain or lose) i knew my eating wasn't good due to TOM and eating whatever this weekend.. On saturday when i weighed in the scale said 137.4lb and yesterday it said 140lb so im really really really hoping that is just water weight!! That wnt happen again ! i got to remember ive got a goal to reach!! 125lb by 7/30/12
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    weigh in today..... was wrong no gain... just no loss .... add another week to get to that goal ..... row row row your boat
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lost 4lbs of that gain... should be back to normal by fri i hope
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i purposefully weigh in on frdays as weekends are my treat ie take away and alcohol lol. i'm guessing my weight rises around this time but as im gd iin the week thankfully this doesnt reflect on my weekly fri weigh in haha x
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    I thought I had eaten badly this weekend and put on weight but I've lost a pound! :noway: