~*BIKINI PICTURE...THAT I AM PROUD OF FOR THE FIRST TIME

Options

Replies

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Definitely motivates me! Although, with my stomach, I'll probably never look okay in a bikini. But here's to hoping!! Good job! :smile:
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    KICK *kitten* GIRL!!! You look AMAZING!!!
  • lisa_bunny
    lisa_bunny Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing girlie! Xx
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    So, mostly just fixing my diet, no pop, less junk food..I legit still eat fast food probably once a week haha..

^^^^^^^^^ The above is suppposed to be in the quote box. Don't know what happened. oooops^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They say great abs are made in the kitchen. You're the proof! Awesome job!!!
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i do not believe it , no face means not real to me
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You should be very proud! And you just showed everyone that you do not have to spend hours in the gym...it is a whole lifestyle change!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    absolutely STUNNING!! wonderful job!!
  • foxyhotgal
    foxyhotgal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    u look bloody fanatstically gorgeous, congrats be proud x
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    "OH MY LORD" *in my Stu from the hangover voice*

You look awesome! Hard work definitely pays off. *high five* :tongue:
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Lke I said, still in shock so the comments are making me giggle a bit. I don't do a lot, I went to the gym regularly but I got sick of it (and I am CHEAP) So, mostly just fixing my diet, no pop, less junk food..I legit still eat fast food probably once a week haha.. aaaand I did some Jillian Michaels videos for awhile but she kicked my *kitten* and I got bored of them so now I just go for walks and jogs with my dog and I do my zumba video every few days. I just try and get out and enjoy life more, spend time swimming with my hubby etc!! Its all mind set. I was living like a depressed fat person, and I decided I wanted to not be that person anymore !!!

oh and I forgot my stats.
    I am 5'6"
    22 years old (I havent had kids, so that helps)
    Heaviest: 187
    current: 149 :)

I almost wish you had said that you had worked your *kitten* off!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. But seriously, you look GREAT and I'm soooooo motivated by your bikini pic!! I can't wait to see my belly flat and toned! :) Good job!
  • gvsujulius
    gvsujulius Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats amazing job!
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I have a lot more weight to lose than u did but I see that it can be done! Amazing!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look amazing!

Not to be a nag, but I hope you're rethinking that weight loss goal, because I can't imagine where another ~19 pounds might come from.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    amazing! I think what people fail to see is that it takes time and effort. You stated the initial pictures were 2008-09. Great job!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Hard work pays off!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! So proud of your accomplishment! Way to go!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!!
  • SWiel84
    SWiel84 Posts: 43
    Options
    WOW, you look great!! Congratulations!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    wow - awesome job. I would love to wear a bikini one day, but that won't happen for this momma. Great job on getting bikini ready. keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!