LADIES: GYM ATTIRE; OPINION POLL

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Bump to provide an example of what is NOT appropriate gym attire.

<moderator edited to remove a inappropriate image>
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    hahahaha. Dang is she really white with a badonkadonk like that? :love:
  • mo_is_here
    Options
    Bump to provide an example of what is NOT appropriate gym attire.

<image removed>

Wow that trunk is full to capacity!!!!
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i see a few younger ladies who might prance around a bit, but most of the women at my gym are working out hard. I say to each her own in terms of attire as long as you are comfortable with yourself and you don't mind an occassional glance from the guys.

The dudes who are creepers are probably going to give long stare-downs anyway, so hopefully there's not too many at your gym!

By the way, my 2-cents...i think a woman in any workout attire who is working out hard, is comfortable with herself, and is athletic-minded is quite attractive. (athletic-minded does not mean being an olympic swimmer or track star, rather someone who is setting fitness goals and working to achieve them)
  • lisa_bunny
    lisa_bunny Posts: 14
    Options
    Being a single early 20's girl I like to make sure my gym attire is flattering but never revealing- that tends to mean impractical to me?? Oh and I agree with some, not that it makes you slack at all but just as much as the guys might peek at the girls at the gym girls do it too!! :wink: Xx
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Most people that have it flaunt it...and they don't mind the looks...Hard work pays off...be glad when I can rock that look..
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I wear a tshirt and jogging bottoms... (the running ones) :P
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yep I want you to look because I worked hard! Just don't follow me to my car (seen a couple that had to get a hold of themselves):laugh: :laugh:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Way back when, when I was slim & fit I would wear a sports bra & leggings or baggy shorts at the gym, but only in the summer 'cause my old gym had nothing in the way of air conditioning and even the UK gets warm then. And no I did not want the attention, I just wanted to keep cool. There was no heating either so in the winter it was a case of many layers that I could shed as I warmed up.
    Now I'm far from fit & very out of shape I wear the baggiest t/shirt I can find & long leggings. I do get very over heated, but there's no way I'd inflict this body on the unsuspecting.:laugh: