WARNING: TOUCHING THAT RECEIPT IS MAKING YOU FAT

Options
1235»

Replies

• marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    If you're eating enough pizza to get fat from the lining, or microwaving enough food in plastic containers that you're going to get fat or sick ... then the BPA isn't really the problem ...
    this^^
  • chefgorman
    chefgorman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ? to read later
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this information. My husband has always maintained that our doom will be environmental........not terrorism from other countries, etc. I had never heard this before........I feel sometimes like I am surrounded by poison.......and I am guessing this is why we have had such increase in cancers! Thank you again for sharing intelligent and relavant information. Dyanna
    p.s. and to all the bullies on this thread/board.......if you don't like it.........just go away!

Riiiiiight :noway:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    ? to read later

Don't bother.. lol
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options

But I had no idea about the receipts or the liner in pizza boxes! It will be interesting to see if there is more research done.

YES!!! I'll never order pizza for delivery again! I'll just eat it there so I don't get fat :)

Here I thought I was being clever by eating the box when all my friends were eating the pizza. Joke's on me! :(

Edit: Oh the ticket still thinks I'm 205. Isn't that cute. And a lie. I guess it doesn't update straight away (212).

I learned today that you have to click on the ticker and update your weight on it individually. I just weighed in today and wondered why my ticker didn't reflect that after I updated.
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing how many people feel the need to be snide. Including the poster who made the obnoxious "sitting on your *kitten*" comment. And to the person who thinks lass water bottles are a bad idea, check out lifefactory.com or takeya's water bottles. Both come with protective sleeves in case you drop them.

Unfortunately there are many ignorant people on this board......do not give them any time or attention.........I wish there were some way to have intelligent conversations on here without the bullying......they drive alot of people away......and we are missing out on some great information and respectful debate :ohwell: again.....thank you for sharing this information......I always appreciate new points of veiw and info. :flowerforyou:
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing how many people feel the need to be snide. Including the poster who made the obnoxious "sitting on your *kitten*" comment. And to the person who thinks lass water bottles are a bad idea, check out lifefactory.com or takeya's water bottles. Both come with protective sleeves in case you drop them.

Unfortunately there are many ignorant people on this board......do not give them any time or attention.........I wish there were some way to have intelligent conversations on here without the bullying......they drive alot of people away......and we are missing out on some great information and respectful debate :ohwell: again.....thank you for sharing this information......I always appreciate new points of veiw and info. :flowerforyou:

The bullying isn't what prevented this from being an intelligent conversation ...
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    3PZFe.png
  • Shollin243
    Shollin243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Stopped at the store to get something to drink during lunch. I used a debit card and the cashier asked if I wanted a receipt and I said no thanks I'm trying to lose weight. She gave me a really puzzled look.
  • Glucocorticoid
    Options
    20458317.jpg
  • Glucocorticoid
    Options
    Thanks. The capital IMG tags works on other boards - not on this one I guess.