Wanting to be out of the 200 club..

Options

Replies

• gabriel3194
    gabriel3194 Posts: 16
    Options
    This is a good one. My goal is 190 and I'm desperate to hit it. I'm committed and lookin' for motivators whose positivity I can leech on to. Anyone feel free to add me and share tips and compete. I too am addicted to this site so far.
  • jcabrera0901
    Options
    I think the last time i was at the 199 mark was when I was in middle school and that my fellow bloggers is a long time ago. I have 46 pounds to lose and i just started with this journey. I wish everyone the best of luck.
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    Me too Me too! I can' wait to get out of the 200's. I am a stay-at-home mom, part-time project coordinator, part-time travel agent, homeschool my daughter who has autism and husband travels quite a bit for work. I love circuit training style workout DVDs. Feel free to add me, I am on here daily.
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    I just joined this site today, but I started eating better and exercising May 1st. I was 221 and went down to 218 on Monday. I can't wait to be out of the 200 club, especially since I'm 5'4! Please feel free to add me.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm wanted to lose 70 lbs at the moment but am considering changing my goals. MEANING, 70 will bump up to 100. Seems totally unreachable...
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I started last year at 280 lbs and am finally down to 212 so ONE-derland is SOOO close :) Admittedly I do go to a gym sometimes, but I thought I'd reach out because there are plenty of weeks I don't go yet still get in exercise other ways. I run around a park nearby, do Zumba at home and at local classes, or sometimes just go for a walk around my neighborhood. I'm always looking for ways to stay active and not get bored so I'd love to hear what you're doing!

Please feel free to add me and Good Luck!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I sent ya a friend request and I'm always looking for additional frineds for motivation and success stories. I'm currently holding steady at 193 and can personally tell you guys that I did the big ole happy dance when I managed to stay under 200 for a week! I started out at 265 and I'm shooting for around 150 so I still have a ways to go and can use all of the support I can get. Good luck everybody!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Well I am shooting for onederland by June. I am 212 at the moment. (I go to the gym). I haven't been there since sometime in college, I think Junior year!
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Sky_Of_Aegis Posts: 114
    Options
    I am a stay at home dad. Was 228 when I started, but now down to 215 in two weeks. I have a son and a daughter. Anyone whom needs a friend feel free to add me. I never turn down friends and I am on this site or my app probably at least once per hour or two unless I am asleep of course.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started here in March at 298 and have lost 20 pounds so far. It has been about 9 years since I have been in Onederland and I am so ready to return and set up permanent residence! lol!
    I am too embarrassed to workout in a gym so I just started doing video workouts.
    I am very dedicated to losing this weight and changing my habits to be a fit and healthy person!
    I would love to have more supportive friends to join me. I love to give support and want to help others while they help me.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!! :happy:
  • FoxyFran21
    FoxyFran21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd day on this site and I'm deperate to get out of the 200 club! I notice I'm only getting bigger and I don't want to eventually wake up to a 300 person. I feel tired and slouchy alot and at my age that shouldn't be happening, just want to make a change get fit and healthy. So I'm determined to go all the way this time and do it the right way! Please add me, need the support and motivation and willing to do the same for anyone.
  • des02_
    des02_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get down to 165, but stalled out at 220 for the last 2 weeks. Right now a mini goal is to see 219 or less on the scale. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I haven't been below 200 in at least 15 years. I'm slowing making my way there, but am STUCK at 209. Please feel free anyone to add me. Seems like we're all really at the same place!
  • PamelaLavender
    PamelaLavender Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me too - would love to have more supportive friends.

Rylnn
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    I truly want to be out of the 200s. Have been heavy my entire adult life. I almost made it last year..was about 20 pounds shy of it and then I crashed when the stress from grad school got to be too much. Starting over again..dusting myself off and determined to get there. I will fall down on my knees when I get to 199...and then I will get up and shout and continue. :)

Would love some encouraging friends along the way. Feel free to add me!!! I am here every day posting and checking up :)

Peace and love,

Rachel
  • keg1986
    keg1986 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes!! I have about 45 lb. to go to be out of the 200 club. I have a few weddings to stand in this summer and want to slim down for those! I need any and ALL motiviation!! Add me please =)
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for me to be out of the 200s. 2 years ago I was 238. Going through a divorce brought me down to 225 where I stayed for over a year. Back in Feb, my work started a biggest loser challange & I joined here a month or so later. My goal was 199. I'm not at 205 & I changed my goal to 175.

3 months ago, did I think that I could get to 175 lbs? NO! but I also never NEVER thought that 200 lbs could happen but now, after being here I plan to be in the ONEderfuls in a month!

I will add that I do go to the gym when I do not have my kids with me. So, no gym this week but I will go next week. If not the gym, you should find something that you like...walking, dancing...that will help so much.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want! Anyone & everyone :)
  • JtrLvr
    JtrLvr Posts: 3
    Options
    I never thought I would be at 200lbs and I will do anything to get to my ideal weight.. I have about 50-65lbs to lose and will not give up until I do... Anyone please fell free to add me, I need a lot of motivation!!!! :)
  • nsp1981
    nsp1981 Posts: 10
    Options
    I desperately want to be under 200 pounds. High School was the last time I was under 200 pounds. However, I almost made it a couple years ago. I have struggled throughout my life with my weight. Last year I lost 45 pounds using my Fitness Pal and monitoring my portion sizes. However, due to medical issues, medicine, life, and etc I have put the weight back on. Now, I have to loss the weight for medical reasons and just to be healthy. I cannot wait for the day when I step on the scale and it says 199. I know with God all things are possible.
  • Barbie1125
    Barbie1125 Posts: 115
    Options
    Good luck ladies you can all do it ! I was 229 before Christmas! 219 when I started MFP (for the second time) and got to 199 in Feb 2012 You can do it!!!