I just ate icecream :(

13»

Replies

• jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Ice cream is my go-to treat. I try to make it fit in my daily plan. If you go over, go for a walk or ride your bike. Can't take ALL of the good thinks away. Enjoy it!
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    i, too, eat ice cream. it's one of my must-have foods! sometimes if i eat too much, it makes me work out more so that i can gain back some calories to cover it!
  • batgreen
    batgreen Posts: 66
    I love this community!!!!
  • I bought Stonyfields Organic Greek Frozen Yogurt this last week and loved it. For half a cup its only 100 calories. They have a couple different flavors too. Check it out.
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    My husband is the ice cream eater in our family. I picked up his favorites and looked for something for me for when I do want some. I have just had my first Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle and I'm in love! It was heavenly. I will be saving 100 calories for this treat more often.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Since I don't keep ice cream in the house, I now have no choice but to grab some frozen custard tomorrow.
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Me too but I had some So Delicious German Chocolate Ice Cream Made With Coconut Milk & I don't feel guilty at all :)
  • koalalovely
    koalalovely Posts: 13 Member
    When I get a craving I count to 100, brush my teeth, and drink a glass of water. If that doesnt help I get out the almond milk and chocolate protein mix for a chocolaty guilt free treat
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Eat Skinny Cow ice cream. They have pints of ice cream, fudge bars, cones, and Oreo sandwiches. The Oreo sandwiches taste great and are only 150 calories each. :)

second that motion!
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    This is the first time a diet is working for me without me feeling deprived. If I want something I eat it. I just count my calories. I guess when I hit a big plateau I will probably change that but in the mean time it is working.
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Skinny cow ice cream bars. Only 100 calories.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Can we see your diary plz?
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Good for you! Don't sweat it. We are going to have days where we eat better than others. Ice cream is good for the soul!