200+lb girl looking for 200+lb Friends :)

Options

Replies

• lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 250lb and am now 206lb, still a long way to go but please feel free to add me :D
    I am always open to new friends :)
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) x
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    hey all!!

my names ruthie im 21
    i have 98lbs to go (to reach high end of my healthy range)

then when i get there im going to see if i want to loose another 10-15

im a very active member been here around 5 weeks and i love chatting and loosing!!

all feel free to add me! :)

xoxo
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    ME me me! Add me :)
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    Me too :) i'm 261lbs at the minute looking to lose 98lbs lost 11lbs so far. Please add :happy:
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    hey all!!

my names ruthie im 21
    i have 98lbs to go (to reach high end of my healthy range)

then when i get there im going to see if i want to loose another 10-15

im a very active member been here around 5 weeks and i love chatting and loosing!!

all feel free to add me! :)

xoxo

That's what I was looking to do too get to the high end of healthy and then see how i feel after that :happy: x
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends also! I'll send you a friend's request. Started at 258, currently at 246.6 and I hope to get down to at least 150.
  • Gr33nstars
    Gr33nstars Posts: 27
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends! Please feel free to add me - OP or anyone else with with similar goals :happy:
  • Dafaldo
    Dafaldo Posts: 3
    Options
    Helo im 7 days here on MFP i would love to be your friend for support
  • Nkabzin36
    Nkabzin36 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent ;D
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was 257lbs 5 years ago and lost it now 1135 - 140. I have kept the weight off eating normal food and exercising. If you need help and support and proof it can work then please add me.
    Good Luck.
    Jules :flowerforyou:
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    hi all. i started out at 230lbs and completely inactive in january last year. now i'm down to 170lbs or so and ran my 1st marathon 3 weeks ago. it's out there waiting for you- you've just got to want it enough and get back on the wagon when you fall off! feel free to friend me if you want. i'm still motivated (usually!).
  • ajay96
    ajay96 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am 218lb currently, feel free to add me anyone :) Could do with some more friends!!
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 200 lbs to lose. So far I've lost 60 lbs in 8 months.
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    I love my MFP friends! I am hovering right around 200 pounds. I originally lost about 115, putting me down to 185, but with different things in my schedule I can't always eat and exercise the way I want, so it's crept back on some. I'm working on getting it back off though! feel free to add me if you want...and congrats on your 34 pounds :)!
  • katedesaccord
    Options
    I'm 26 and about 235. Looking to lose about 70 lbs. Feel free to add me (OP and anyone else) as I'm always glad to make new friends!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I started at 297 and am at 247 so far and got about 100 to go - I am active on mfp and in it for the long term for losing weight and getting fit and healthy. feel free to add me :)
  • franiefine
    franiefine Posts: 2
    Options
    I have roughly the same number of lbs to loose also, but I dont know how to add friends. lol:blushing: If you would like to add me that would be nice
  • bquillen
    bquillen Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me....i still have about 150 lbs to lose and just reached two goals of losing 50 lbs and getting under 300 lbs..:bigsmile:
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I used to be 200+ and have since lost a lot of it. Thought I would respond to this forum. I'm active on MFP and have been for almost 2 years now. Send me a friend request if you're interested in being friends and learning tips and tricks and keeping each other motivated! :)