What's happening where you are?

Options
124»

Replies

• wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    OFFICERS were called to reports that body parts had been found in ...... oh dear

After investigations, it turned out the remained were not human and belonged to a dear :) phew
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    "Countdown to torch relay"

The Olympic Torch is coming through my village :grumble: waste of public funds, if you ask me. Build an Olympic Stadium in Greece and use THAT when the Olympics comes around, don't waste my money on a multi-billion pound building that'll lie desolate as soon as the Olympics is over.

/end rant
    Isn't the idea that it goes within 10 miles of everyone's town? I'm working from home when it comes my way so I can see it :blushing:

I think so, my rant was really about the Olympic Stadium :laugh: got a bit of a beef with it :tongue:
    I watched the Olympic Village being built as my train in/out of London passes by it. It's magnificent and I'm really looking forward to having a wander around after the games (not going anywhere near London during the Olympic madness). The torch is also coming to Colchester in July and will pass the bottom of our street, so we'll be out early morning to catch a glimpse and cheer it on.

The Commonwealth Games in Glasgow should also be pretty amazing too! :happy:
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My hometown: Geneva Neighbors Wonder Why Laurie Fine Will Make Her Announcement at Belhurst Castle.

Current town: Vikings shield books in $975M Minn. stadium deal
    ‎(My tax dollars "hard at work" bah!)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    the NATO summit is here