Does anyone else need to lose 100+ lbs?

Options

Replies

• jessihoover
    jessihoover Posts: 63
    Options
    I am in the same situation! I am not always the best at responding but will try my hardest! I would like to have some more support also. The plateaus are so hard!
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    As of this morning i have 110 to lose... feel free to add me! it's great to have a lot of support!
  • StephGodsPrincess
    StephGodsPrincess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I need to lose almost 200 pounds and would love to be friends with you and anyone else to encourage and motivate each other :smile:
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I'm working on losing 120 lbs before I turn 40 at the end of November. I started January 12 and I'm nearly half way there!!!

Anyone may feel free to add me if they like!
  • BellaT81
    BellaT81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole,

I am currently aiming to lose about 90lbs, but could really do with 100 or so being off. I only started 2.5 weeks ago, so new here too.

Please feel free to add me.

Bella :-)
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Leslie, and I have around 80 lbs left to lose. You can add me for support. I'm also on facebook under ladileslie. Inbox me with any questions
  • pluschek
    pluschek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Patty

I started my journey the last week in December 2010 and have lost 90 my goal is a total of 109. I can tell you I could not have done it with out Myfitnesspal! Be consistint with your logging and honest with yourself and you will do fine. When I started I was walking at least 3 nights a week and then a few months into it I tore a tendon in my foot and ended up having surgery so for the better part of the time I was not able to work out but still lost. The secert is the intake and watching the portions. Fell free to add me. :-) best of luck with you life style change and journey. :-)
  • strangewebby
    Options
    Hey, Nicole, I have about 120-130 more lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Just a note of encouragement - I've lost 110+ in about a year. You can do amazing things; it's getting started that's the hard part.
  • Harmonee301
    Harmonee301 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicole,

Welcome to the judgement free weight loss zone! People here are awesome. I've gotten some really great encouragement and feedback! I have about 100 more I'd like to lose but Im taking mine in smaller steps. 50 or 60 pound goals I set for myself because it makes it seem like far less work to me. Thats how my brain works..LOL Stange I know. Still works out to be the samething. Please feel free to add me. I have been good about positing and commenting lately. I tend to be a bit transparent here and tell little stories about my journey. Usually funny.

We Got This!
    Harmonee
  • JoyMorris5554
    Options
    Please add me!
  • mkshortall
    mkshortall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow this is an amazing thread so far. I need to lose 53 more pounds to hit a hundred lost (started losing before I found MFP) I am doing P90 and will be going to P90X next and have found great results...add me :-)
  • Tasha_89
    Tasha_89 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey Nicole! I'm Tasha. I'm looking to lose 125 pounds (I have 112 to go) before I start student teaching. This gives me about a year. Add me if you want. :)
  • toffeewaffle
    toffeewaffle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Well any of you can add me. I have over 100 lbs to lose. Everyone needs encouragement during this weight loss road we are on. Usually always on, and love to encourage ppl.
  • design_cowgirl
    design_cowgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 52 since Jan 1 and still need to lose about 100 more. Feel free to add me. :) I really like having friends with similiar goals to help motivate ect....
  • Bogborn8791
    Bogborn8791 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! i want to lose about 125 lbs. feel free to add me, i would love to have some support!!:)
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have 115 to lose. Feel Free (and anyone else) to add me!
  • kimwillis1968
    Options
    Yes, my starting wieght was 321.4 and I have lost 27 pounds so far. My first goal is my wedding weight of 210. Then I will set a new one. I am pumped and eager to be part of a group the truly understands the challenge!
  • Bourds
    Bourds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes I had 180 to lose with over 100 to go so feel free to add me and we can help each other out :)
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    yuppers. I need to lose about 180 pounds, give or take. I am just doing it one step at a time. There is a board on here "100 pounds or more, let's start a group" and people post to it weekly. you might want to take a look.