200+lb girl looking for 200+lb Friends :)

Options

Replies

• hondagirl26
    hondagirl26 Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me, friends are always welcome. Started at 206 about two weeks ago, now 201 looking to get to 175-185 range.
  • CrystalMich3ll3
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I also have 100+ pounds to lose so I'm with ya all the way! =D
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm close to your weight.. I need to lose 85 more lbs. We can do this. You can add me. I need more friends to motivate me in this progress.
  • holapaola7
    holapaola7 Posts: 9
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 28 and looking for active friends as well. Anyone feel free to add!
  • TrishaAvina
    TrishaAvina Posts: 48
    Options
    OMG!!!!! Thank you all for the overwhelming friend requests!!!! Sooooo encouraging to know that I'm not the only one in this long journey but together we can all reach our goals! :) Let's do this!!!
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.
  • cassavaca
    cassavaca Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im here as well and active daily, any of you all, feel free to add me :) Im always game for support and vice versa :)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Love new friends , that have the same goals. I am on and off throughout the day and give support to all. Anyone is more than welcome to add me as long as they plan on working their way through this journey one syep at a time and being commited
  • necole91
    necole91 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me too!! I have exactly 200lbs to lose...
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Down 50 with about another 80 to go. Wont be on very often for the next month but feel free to add if you wish.
  • jennicap2012
    Options
    I started at 226 with a goal of 160, possibly 150 once i get closer LOL
  • shayoni
    shayoni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started at a 265 last january, but didn't start actively trying to lose weight until the very end of July last year. Today I am at 204 and so excited to almost be under 200! My goal weight is 155 (chosen because that's near the high end of my healthy weight range and because that's how much my BF weighs hahah). I'm 5'6' and am fairly large boned.

Having friends wouldn't hurt! Keep in mind if you check my food diary that I almost never log everything, although I do keep a mental note to make sure I don't go over. I also like to weigh myself daily because I actually have fun watching the daily weight fluctuations and don't let a higher number scare me from day to day~
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    well i started with more than 100 pounds to lose...im still over 200. im 6' tall though so my goal weight is a bit higher than yours. if i still count, then add me :D
  • ghostlygirl
    Options
    You can add me too. I've got friends that keep quitting on me which leads me to quit too! I need to stay motivated! :)
  • CHUBBYLOVLEY
    CHUBBYLOVLEY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I say the more the merrier! Friends that is! Lol! 200+ here I used to be almost 300 weighing it at 282lbs in December 2011. Still have a long,long,long way to go. Feel free to add me!
  • Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    I started MFP on March 2nd 2012 at 318.5 LBS. Today I weigh 293.2. I am 23 and 5'11

Feel free to add me. :)
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Anyone is wecome to add me. I'm 284, hoping to be down to 170ish
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 31
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)