A food that people might think is gross that you love

Options

Replies

• KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily the food per se, but the way I eat it - I refuse to eat milk with cereal. It grosses ME out!
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Banana sandwiches. With margarine on the bread. Most people think I am totally mental or disgusting, but anybody who has tried them agrees immediately!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love tofu! Coming from a large meat eating family I get a lot of strange looks :D
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Dulce!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    My mom used to fix this for me when I took a lunch to school. A diced black olives & mayo sandwich. I told everyone it was caviar.

No offense, but that is disgusting! LOL ...did you like it?

If you read the topic of this post, I think you will answer your own question.
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    After reading some of these other posts.. mine might sound very normal.. but I still get my fair share of comments and looks from people lol

Wendys fries dipped a chocolate frosty
    fries or plain chips dipped into any solid flavor ice cream like vanilla or chocolate
    Fries with miracle whip or mayo and mustard (mom says it's bc i'm half dutch)
    salt sprinkled on watermelon & cantalope
    ketchup as chip dip -- plain ones only
    my addiction to peanut butter
    honey mustard pretzels or in a pinch, yellow mustard as dip for pretzels..
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Black Licorise
    eggs with hot sauce on them on toast
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    baby beetroot in sweet vinegar! (great for dieting tho! lol)
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Fries slathered in sour cream. So good, but always weird to others, it seems, LOL.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I like white rice with fried egg on top (runny yolk) and mayo, with soy sauce and salmon sprinkles on top. I know, sounds gross, but it tastes good. I don't eat it often because it's high in carbs.
  • fitforlife34
    Options
    Cheese and Jam sandwiches! Hot cross buns with cheese in. And salt and vinegar crisps dipped in chocolate. YUM! :happy:

Yeah, i love cream cheese and jam sandwiches.
  • kewpiepie
    kewpiepie Posts: 4
    Options
    mackerel with a home made tomato sauce, a soft poached egg on top and a slice of toast. yum.
  • kewpiepie
    kewpiepie Posts: 4
    Options
    Banana sandwiches. With margarine on the bread. Most people think I am totally mental or disgusting, but anybody who has tried them agrees immediately!

Oh, I love this. And I need the butter. I know people who eat banana sandwiches but the butter grosses them out. :brokenheart:
  • fitforlife34
    Options
    Also, I like ketchup and tuna fish in my mac and cheese........and also I love eating seaweed plain.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, my family thinks I'm just gross.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    milk with pancake syrup in it
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I like to put a lot of salt on my ice cream. I also used to wrap pickles in sliced cheddar but I haven't had that in a while. Maybe I'll get some tomorrow.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I live in the US, so people can't understand my love of Marmite and black sausage. I also don't bother to peel kiwis.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, my family thinks I'm just gross.

yum!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I live in the US, so people can't understand my love of Marmite and black sausage. I also don't bother to peel kiwis.

I never peel them either. I thought the skin was supposed to be good for you