Replies

• debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    bump
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Here's a good diet tip: Eat real food that was once living, whether it grew out of the ground or grazed upon it or swam in the sea. Drink lots of water. End of story.

LOVE This!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I prefer:

Do what works for you.
    Have fun exercising
    Eat sensibly as much as you can.

I prefer this too :)
    count me here. whatever works to get the job done...
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Where'd you get your diet tips, Good Morning America?

17. The latest you can eat is 1 hour before bed

lol
  • Olisellana
    Olisellana Posts: 22
    Options
    It is okay to Critize whatever you want. No it wasn't Good morning America it actually came from a licensed professionalist.

The list does say the latest you can eat is 1 hour before bed because why would you want to put food on your system that your not really exercising to burn off while you go to sleep and fast?

I mean they are just tips, it didn't say in the post you must do these if you want to lose weight or you will get fat. The fact is that they are tips and advice that a person of the community was willing to share. I mean go ahead eat all the mcdonalds and burger king you want. Eat it to your hearts desire. The tips are there just as some advice. Also as someone said earlier about the dairy part. Your correct you can't be dairy free without taking whey protein as it contains some dairy. however, it does state cow dairy so stick with Goat milk or another type.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    It is okay to Critize whatever you want. No it wasn't Good morning America it actually came from a licensed professionalist.

The list does say the latest you can eat is 1 hour before bed because why would you want to put food on your system that your not really exercising to burn off while you go to sleep and fast?

our bodies always need nourishment, not just when we exercise. there is nothing wrong with eating before bed if it doesnt interupt your sleep. It weil not prevent weight loss if you are still in a deficit. your list has some very out dated information and even "licensed professionals" are often wrong or not current.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    a lot of those were awful.
  • secretlobster
    Options
    licensed professionalist.

The laughter

It will not cease
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options

because recovery occurs while sleeping.

I always take in a rather large snack before bedtime even when I'm cutting.
    my body needs energy to recovery and rebuild.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    27. Eat Out as Little As Possible

I was with you until I got to this
  • secretlobster
    Options
    27. Eat Out as Little As Possible

I was with you until I got to this

Come back to bed darlin
  • natzkj
    natzkj Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i dont like green tea, but i drink peppermint tea and water all day (new thing im tying)
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    well I do not follow most of these and I have lost 35 pounds....hmmm
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    like it. Thanks!!
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options

28. Ronald Mcdonald is an A**hole

lol
  • amchavarria
    amchavarria Posts: 12
    Options
    Your list makes sense. Everything my trainer has always told me. Its difficult but do-able. Everyone is different but a lot if not all on your list makes for healthy lifestyle. :-):smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    like it. Thanks!!

even though 19 of the 28 are nonsense? why do you like it?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Your list makes sense. Everything my trainer has always told me. Its difficult but do-able. Everyone is different but a lot if not all on your list makes for healthy lifestyle. :-):smile:

get a new trainer.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    licensed professionalist.

The laughter

It will not cease

Hahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

ETA: Also this:
    Your correct you can't be dairy free without taking whey protein as it contains some dairy. however, it does state cow dairy so stick with Goat milk or another type.