5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• ccguillory
    ccguillory Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Your family has gone through a lot and I'm proud that you all stuck together and you got the support you needed.

Thank you for sharing and keep it up..

:)
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am sure that your cousin is so proud of you and smiling down on how far you have come! Stay clean and live a long healthy life! You deserve it!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    inspiring story.
  • tyrtill
    tyrtill Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    In each picture you look a little happier. Good job.
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    What an amazing transformation c:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    impressive loss, and even more impressive life change. Your change in your attitude and your life is depicted well by your photographs. You can see not only the loss in weight but the gain in courage, strength and happiness. You should be extremely proud of yourself, and your story is inspiring.
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! I love how your smile grows in every picture. Good for you!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats :) I also love how you get down to the last few pictures a smile is on your face!!!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely amazing!!!!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • natzkj
    natzkj Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wow! you have done a real goo djob. keep doing what your doing x
  • ejortega
    ejortega Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A life story well worth telling and sharing.

Thank you!! Great job

PS you have a great family
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal. Congratulations!! You've earned this new body!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration you are!! I cried at my desk while reading your story...and the fact that you recognize all of the support and love that your family has for you is wonderful!
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    Wow!!!!! All I can say is WOW!!! Your path has been much bigger than just losing weight and getting in shape. You have accomplished so much and you should be really really proud!! You look fantastic! Well done. Well done.
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Haha those blue shorts are so loose on you now!

Proud of you as always. :-) I couldn't have gotten started without you by my side.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I totally agree with EVERYONE above & what they ALL said!! You are truly inspiring & you look AMAZING!! Congrats to you!!
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you inspire me so much, sharie. i'm so proud of you...and feel a little lump in my throat to from how emotional your journey has been. i'm so sorry for the death of your cousin but i'm INSANELY awed and proud of you for doing what you've done. from one sober sister to the next, come here for a hug!!!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Haha those blue shorts are so loose on you now!

Proud of you as always. :-) I couldn't have gotten started without you by my side.

:] you're seriously the best friend a girl could ask for. I'll be by your side until we're riding down route 6 on gurneys throwing cats at people! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!