5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• Brechin89
    Brechin89 Posts: 92
    Options
    yup your doable
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your accomplishments! You look great. Just wanted to say I think I love your mom & dad!! :)
  • loraloha74
    loraloha74 Posts: 169
    Options
    Love your story. SO inspirational! You look beautiful!
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    Awesome testimony! You are wise beyond your years. You are a beautiful young lady, inside and out! :smile:
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great Story. You have come a long way in every aspect, you should consider being a motivational speaker for addicts.
  • ASK0805
    ASK0805 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF U!!!!! You definitely motivate me!!!!!! Kudos!!!!!!! You are def smiling more n more each time!!!!! AWESOME!!!! Cant wait to c ur 8 pack. . .coming soon!!!! :)
  • ASK0805
    ASK0805 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree that was motivational!!!! You can help so many people! :)
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on your success. You're definitely and inspiration, so keep doing what you're doing:smile:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WOW what a story I don't even know you but I am so proud of you and you look amazing WTG:):heart:
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great Story. You have come a long way in every aspect, you should consider being a motivational speaker for addicts.

I would absolutely love to be a motivational speaker! Right now I'm in nursing school, and planning to work as an RN in a recovery center when I graduate and pass my boards. My only issue with being a motivational speaker is that I have no idea where to start in becoming one! I've even asked at my NA meetings, and nobody really has a clue. I suppose I should look into it further, though. Everyone tells me that I should. Thank you for your kind words. <3
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!!! Your work and conistency in what you were doing shows....I love...and Eating more and losing..GOT TO LOVE THAT!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!! And just SOOOOOO many success stories in one...the love of family...getting clean...quitting cigs....exercising and getting your life together. Wonderful, just wonderful. I can' t say that enough. And congrats for an OUTSTANDING job you have done with your life.

Oh...and isn't Zumba THE BOMB!!! :love: I just LOVE it! I couldn't have done what I have done so far without it.
  • gomezgirl76
    gomezgirl76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! What a story!!!!! Keep up the work...YOU LOOK AWSOME!!!!!!:wink:
  • cakey01
    cakey01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting your story again, I just started on MFP, need to lose 50 lbs, so you really ispired me! You have awesome strength and willpower...give your family more hugs, they are amazing! God bless you as you start your new life...an acomplished, ispiring young woman...congrats!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story...Congratulations on all your hard work! Keep it up!!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Stories and pictures are what keep me motivated a lot of days.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration, I read your story with tears in my eyes. I am so incredibly happy for you and I am going to share your story on my feed for my MFP friends. I am in awe, you are such an incredibly strong lady!
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You are SO lucky to have all of this behind you at such a young age --- I wish I had your dedication then!
    Now I am almost 50 and after losing 100lbs --- I'm down to where you started so I love seeing your progress!
    I will be happy at 140 --- thank you for inspiring me to keep going. . Those last 30-40 really do make a huge difference!
  • purplepretty21
    Options
    WOW AMAZING JOB I WISH I TOOK PICS LIKE THAT WAY TO ROCK IT OUT
  • ladydee2780
    ladydee2780 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You have come such a long way and it's definitely something you should be proud of. You've overcome so many obstacles and now you can share your testimony with others. I just joined this site and I’m so happy to be a part of it because of real stories like yours. What an inspiration you truly are.

May God continue to bless you in all your future endeavors. Thanks for sharing with us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!