5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    wonderful story! u can quit smoking. u can do anything :)
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    bump
  • jet221
    jet221 Posts: 70
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great!
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is awesome and you look great. But better than that is the changes you have made in your life. I know what a struggle that must have been. Congrats on getting clean and stopping smoking! Its awesome that your parents and you have grown closer and done this together too. I hope you continue to have peace in your life and I am so sorry to hear about your cousin.
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    This is an incredible success story! You are one strong woman. Thank you for sharing with us.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    This is such a great story!! It's very inspiring how you overcame to many obstacles at once. Congratulations on taking control of your life. I enjoyed reading about your supportive family, and I'm sure your parents are so proud of you. You're a beautiful young woman, and now there is nothing to hold you back. Go and share you talents with the world!!
  • velvrose
    velvrose Posts: 3
    Options
    Despite that you look amazing and are doing great things to your body, it seems like you've learned the most important lesson of all - to love and respect yourself. You've changed yourself inside out and now can have a new outlook on life. You have so much to look forward to at your age and you are so smart to "get it" now! It isn't easy, but a change like that is not something to take lightly. You should be extremely proud of yourself for knowing that something needed to change and really taking hold of that. I'm sure your cousin would be so happy for you and even though she left too soon, she made an impact on this world by helping you change your life! Honor her by continuing your strength in staying clean and happy. I wish you many blessings!! This is what life is all about!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    As your body shrinks, your smile gets bigger. Love it! I'm happy you have a great support network. It still took a lot of effort on your part. Congratulations on overcoming so many obstacles in a short period of time. May you live happy and healthy ever after!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story and wonderful background on it all as well. Congrats. wonderful smile going too
  • pbfh36
    pbfh36 Posts: 1
    Options
    What a wonderful story, very happy for you, stick with that not smoking !!!!
  • JessV_83
    JessV_83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you look amazing. Well done - super inspiring!
    So sorry about your hard journey and so sorry about your cousin, that's just so so sad.

Your workout routine is fabulous - you go girl!
    Thanks for sharing your success story - much appreciated!
    xx

PS Agree with the others - love how you look happier and happier in each pic!
    xx
  • luvp1nk
    luvp1nk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • plyosteph
    plyosteph Posts: 17
    Options
    Amazing!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!!! You look amazing!!!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a story. So very moving and inspirational. Just shows what you can do if you persevere. You brought tears to my eyes. Congrats on totally changing your life!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! What I noticed most about your progress pictures was your increasingly big smile and confidence increase in each. BRAVO!
  • AngelofMusic13
    AngelofMusic13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Keep it up!
    Your body kind of looks like mine, so you definitely have just given me inspiration/hope. Thank you and you look fantastic!
  • mkaykaren
    mkaykaren Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job. I am proud of you and dont even know you. Stick with God, He will keep you going. And stick with the 12 step programs. They keep you sane.
  • amylynn082
    amylynn082 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your courage to post your story and pictures. I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful family to love and support you through everything. Congratulations! You look amazing, but even more, you sound happy and healthy. :smile:
  • skinnybabe123
    skinnybabe123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. Applause to you for being so honest and motivating people. Keep up the good work. proud of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!