5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    great story! you have a lot to be proud of....and you look awesome! :-)
  • nikkcamacho
    Options
    Hi great job. I have a questions what foods did you eat? I used to do the atkins but my husband has told me that its not a healthy way to diet so know I am lost at what foods to eat.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story!!! im so proud of you!! you have come a long way! your parents sound amazing you are one lucky girl!! and u look amazing! :)
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    you inspire me so much, sharie. i'm so proud of you...and feel a little lump in my throat to from how emotional your journey has been. i'm so sorry for the death of your cousin but i'm INSANELY awed and proud of you for doing what you've done. from one sober sister to the next, come here for a hug!!!

*E-hugsss* I'm so happy to have you as an MFP buddy. It's so motivating every day to know that I'm not alone in this struggle. <3
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Incredible story! Way to beat the odds and show true drive and dedication...you overcame something and didn't let it defeat you. The story about your cousin coming to your mom in the dream was a blessing...stories like that are truly God's work.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration you are!! I cried at my desk while reading your story...and the fact that you recognize all of the support and love that your family has for you is wonderful!

^^^ This was my reaction also, you ROCK girl and I would be so proud to have someone like you as a child (have son who's a year younger)! :flowerforyou:
  • danilynn2
    danilynn2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    great story. I am so glad to see that you recognized you needed help and did everything possible (harder than many could ever imagine) to get clean.

you look great
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. You are truly blessed to have such a supportive family. Congratulations on your weight loss and turning your life around. You look amazing!
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing Story!!! I had chills readiing....you are such a strong individual and you look fabulous!!!
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! And a high five to your parents!! Keep up the good work.
  • kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I got all misty eyed reading your story - what an inspiration! You look fantastic. You're awesome!! (and so is your family!)
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Wow! You look like a completely different person!! And VERY attractive too! Well done! You are living proof that this WORKS!!! Many congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    You have done an amazing thing here, turning your life around and from now on out things can only get even better for you.
    Well done to you and your family, travelling this journey together will only strenghten the bond between you all......all the best on your continued journey of living life to the fullest :)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You've done such an amazing job!!!
  • gardengir48
    Options
    WoW!! you can't believe how I needed your story today. When I weighed in today the 1 pound difference just depressed me. I was looking for a pick me up and you sure did it... Thanks so much for sharing. By the way smoking is a problem I will have to take care off too, wish me luck. YOU LOOK GREAT....I want to be smiling big too.
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Love the story and the pictures are great! WTG on helping your mother and doing this for yourself as well! : )
  • beachquilt
    beachquilt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fabulous story! Keep up the good work (on everything)!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and you have a lovely and supportive family. Best wishes to you!
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Wow. I don't even know you, and yet I'm so ridiculously proud of you that I could burst. Well done, sister, well done. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!