5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WoW!! you can't believe how I needed your story today. When I weighed in today the 1 pound difference just depressed me. I was looking for a pick me up and you sure did it... Thanks so much for sharing. By the way smoking is a problem I will have to take care off too, wish me luck. YOU LOOK GREAT....I want to be smiling big too.

PM me about quitting smoking, I have tons of advice to help you out with if you wish.
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Amazing transformation. And I LOVE how your smile got bigger and bigger with each picture! :o) Congrats!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story thank you for sharing. You look wonderful and should be so proud of yourself. Great job and continued success to your goal weight.
  • gnab1skinnymini
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your success story! I'm 25, also 5'5" and started at 180 lbs. I'm in my second week and also starting at 1200 calories/day and working out at home. I'm not addicted to pain killers but am a recovering alcoholic and also smoke cigarettes so I know what the withdrawals are like. I weighed 130 lbs 7 years ago when I graduated high school and my goal right now is 130-140 lbs. You give me lots of hope and faith that I can do it and I thank you! BTW, you look amazing! :)
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and amazing story. You really are lucky to have that kind of support. I bow down to your will power and determination. Keep it up girl!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow I am 5"2 wieghted 185.5 and now 180 and droping. You are such and inspiration to me. Wow you are something else. You stuck with it that is amazing. Thank you for sharing your story and thank you for posting for me. it is so encouraging. Hugs keep up the good work.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You must be so excited!!!! Getting healthy in so many ways and having such a lovely family is just wonderful!
    The pictures are amazing! I agree, you just keep getting happier and happier! :)
  • kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to me. Our starting weight & height are the same...body shape different (i carry my excess weight in my thighs and bootie) but i really hope to have results like you in 8 months :) Great story. Your family is amazing to have been such motivators and supporters on your journey :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    First let me say, your story made me cry! What a inspirational story, I"m so glad you changed your life. I'm glad you had family/friends there to support you.. Now your weight loss WOW, you look awesome and it only gets better and better! God Bless you!
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    In each picture you look a little happier. Good job.

I saw this too! Massive congratulations on turning your life around. Your story is not only an inspiration for weight loss but also how much you can achieve if your brave enough to tell the truth
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    What a truly inspirational story. Thanks so much for sharing. You have made some amazing changes in you life, and the results are fabulous. Wishing you all the best as you continue your journey.
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Your story made me cry- what a beautiful and motivational one! I noticed your smile get bigger and bigger each picture! You are beautiful and I, a complete stranger, am so PROUD of you!
  • ilovekc
    ilovekc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    awesome, love the way the smile gets bigger with each progress picture
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My hat is off to you!!! I loved your story, and you are so lucky to have such a supportive family and thank god for your cousin coming to your mom.

With each progress picture your smile got bigger and brighter.

You are TRULY an inspiration. What you have accomplished in such a short period of time is nothing short of amazing. Everything you have gone thru at such a young age is more than most people go thru in a lifetime and you will be stronger for it.

Right now I am standing up and applauding you - you so deserve it.

:happy:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...Sebastian may be gone in the physical..but he obviously cares so much about you that he is taking care of you in the spiritual world..very very uplifting..!
  • Arestoktra
    Arestoktra Posts: 73
    Options
    Amazing! Not only with you weight loss, but also with changes in your life, you did an incredible job! Congratulations, you look so much happier in your final photos and I love the definition in your arms especially. Such a transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • amyhlane
    amyhlane Posts: 9
    Options
    Speaking from experience, my brother is an addict. It has torn his life apart. Instead of helping himself like you have, he has destroyed himself. I know I dont know you, but i am very proud of you!
    And the icing on the metaphorical cake is that you look amazing!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    God bless you! Congratulations on overcoming the many obstacles you've faced. I wish you continued success.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story. So glad you found health and happiness!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Pure AWESOMENESS!!! You look fabulous and are very inspiring!! Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!