5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• Camitch1
    Camitch1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Inspiring! AMAZING JOB!!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! Amazing story and Great work! Thanks for sharing!!

I LOVE how you're face gets happier and happier as the pictures progress!!!!! LOL :)
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Wow - Congrats! You are the poster child for positive life changes!

Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration to others as we all continue on our individual journeys :smile:
  • amybundren
    amybundren Posts: 8
    Options
    Your story is amazing! Thank you for sharing. I cried. Your family is super sweet to support you through all of this. There are so many people where you used to be. I pray for them that they could have the support that you had. Great job to you for taking the steps to get where you are today! I wish you the best of luck on your continued success!
  • Frenique9
    Frenique9 Posts: 14
    Options
    wooooow how awesome Congrats to you ma'am!!! But I also noticed how your facial expressions changed from pic to pic :) I think you really like the way you look based on that last smile!!! You go girl!!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    well done! I know your parents are super proud to have such an amazing daughter!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story. Thanks for sharing it. By the way, you write very well.
    Look beautiful. Congrats.

19747159.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! Congrats!
  • tdismydog
    tdismydog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!!! and you look well just wow :smile: I am actually more proud of you for dealing/beating your addictions bc i dont know hard it is to beat one but i do know what it does to a relationship. My ex wife was consumed with a pain med addiction and it became more important to her than her marriage. so i am so very proud of you, you truly a better person than most :wink:
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Just had to tell you that while I was reading your post, Pandora popped up with U2's Beautiful Day. Coincidence? ;)
  • Lynn0713
    Lynn0713 Posts: 27
    Options
    Awesome journey and family. I know your parents are so proud of you and who you have become. Keep moving forward in all you do!:flowerforyou:
  • mibrewer413
    mibrewer413 Posts: 78
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your story is amazing and you should be so proud of yourself! Your story moved me and it sounds like you have a wonderful family!!
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Very touching story!!! Congrats on ALL of your success....you look GREAT and I know you FEEL even better!!! BRAVO!!!
  • colleencampbell5
    Options
    so so amazing you look so great ,Good job !!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow this gave me chills..I applaud you for all of your accomplishments, not just the weight loss, you've been through a lot and its great you shared your story...awesome, awesome job and I wish you continued success
  • JasonGinMI
    JasonGinMI Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job.
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i love how your smile wasnt there, then got bigger and bigger as you lost weight! congrats girl!
  • focus2bfit
    focus2bfit Posts: 201
    Options
    very impressive - great that you documented your progress with pics along the way - keep it up
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work! You look great:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!