5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• KimmyJ30
    KimmyJ30 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You seriously look amazing!!! And like a completely different person. Awesome job!!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That is a serious transformation! You look amazing!!! Congrats to you on your success!!!
  • janey1306
    janey1306 Posts: 83
    Options
    You look great!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the time to give each and every one of you a heartfelt thank you! Seriously, I have read each of your comments and with each one I get more and more motivation and encouragement to keep going. I say this a lot, but I can not stress enough that I wouldn't have made it this far without the support of the amazing people on this site. You have all worked hard and beat your own demons in one way or another, keep it up, and again thank you for your support. <3<3
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Your story is such a testimony to what a person can overcome once they are ready, really ready to do it. All of us on MFP are here because of our struggle to conquer pounds and unhealthy eating habits and unfortunately many of us that are on MFP have gone through the whole yo yo dieting because we were not really ready to take responsibility for our health and weight. We will spend more energy coming up with excuses of why we fail rather than putting that energy is trying to succeed. Overcoming the love of food is not an easy thing to do but what you are showing us by sharing your story is that it is very attainable and achievable....we just have to reach that point that we truly are ready to surrender, to deprive the flesh. Joyce Meyers once quoted someone and I thought it was probably the best quote I had ever heard...she said "When you make a decisive decision to do something, there is no man on earth or devil in hell that can keep you from succeeding". How true is that? To make a decision is easy...to make a decisive decision is difficult and what we start with passion has to be maintained by discipline...that is where so many of us fail.

I commend you for sharing and am so proud that you overcame the ugly monster of pain pill addiction. I know that your journey was not an easy one but you are such a beautiful young woman and I know that you can now look in the mirror and say that the journey was worth it. The weight loss is just a bonus and is really such a small part of your story. You had a special messenger from Heaven....you can be a special messenger here on earth. There are so many women out there that struggle with pain pill addiction and see no way out - you may just be able to pull one from her hell....just a thought - God bless you!
  • ben_running
    ben_running Posts: 48
    Options
    Great job.
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I loved your story and your honesty. You have overome your worst and that is such a blessing. I so enjoyed it and you look FabUlous. You should be so very proud of yourself and how far you've come. Keep up the good work and stay focused.
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    I love how when your pictures progress, you get happier in each one. You hold you head higher! :) Good job. :)
  • AlissaKnytych123
    AlissaKnytych123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Your story is seriously inspiring! I understand what it can be like with an addiction knowing a good friend who has also gone through something similar. The love and support your parents gave you is amazing, I had a little tear in my eye while reading this. I am very proud of you and you motivate me to be the best person I can be!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I love how your facial expressions change along with your body
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i teared up as well during "all the boring stuff". Truely inspriational on all levels.

as someone else mentioned, i noticed it too, with each progression shot the smile gets bigger which in turn made me smile!
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I am the same height as you; Starting out here at 173 ish done to 157.6 Would love to be 140 right now!!
    You inspire me!! I just upped my calories yesterday and hoping it works!!
    Thank you!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite success story so far! You have great parents, and it's nice to hear your appreciation for them. You look fabulous and your happiness shows. Bravo for all of your hard work.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress and story dear. Keep it up
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Your story is amazing of a family coming together to work through various health challenges from addiction to weight loss. It made me cry and a good way:flowerforyou: Kudos!
  • reddual
    reddual Posts: 1
    Options
    That is a beautiful story and you look great! I'm so proud of you. I too, love watching how your smile gets bigger as you lose the weight and gain the confidence! Congratulations!
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful young lady and your story is truly inspiration. I do believe that God speaks to us, and others, to help us. I'm glad you listened to His voice and did something positive for yourself.

Your transformation is awesome and I send you wishes & prayers for a continued good life.
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job hun!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a toddler and am 3 months pregnant; I can only hope that I can be the mom that your's is . . . congratulations on your hard work and success!! You will never regret cleaning up your life and getting healthy. Your cousin is beaming with pride!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!