200+lb girl looking for 200+lb Friends :)

Options

Replies

• Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    im 225 last i weighed like amonth ago i dont own a scale im lookinf for friends to help keep me on track but unfortunately i have issues tracking food cuz im not the one who cooks most of the time i also have issues gwtting myself out of the house i dont have a car to go anywhere and just walkaround and i have to look after my daughter who is less than a year so its not like i can send her off to play and get my work out done if i leave to get her a bottle in the kitchen she screams the other issue i have is i live in fl and it gets hard to breath for me not being fro mhere so i dread going out during the day time for those reasone and pluss i cant just shower when i get home like id like too because of my daughter

im sorry im like telling you my whole life story but yes id love some new frinds to motivate me and to keep me honest
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Me too! Would love to be friends with more awesome ladies. :flowerforyou:
    Started at 330, currently 270, goal weight 180 (then we'll see).

Anyone who has plateaued/stopped losing even though they say those that have a lot to lose won't - I would love to hear from you!
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi im 285lb at the mo and just started on the weight loss road would love a few more people to help me along, feel free to add me.
  • WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please add me, new to this site.
  • WorkitoutBev
    Options
    Add me, need the help.
  • WorkitoutBev
    Options
    Please help me, just getting started and new to this site.
  • QOTC
    QOTC Posts: 20
    Options
    255 here... with at least 105 lbs to lose... Would love more friends!! =)
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    in 1996 I weighed 300 pounds and am down to 190. I would be glad to support you in your journey.
  • bwattelet
    bwattelet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I used to weigh 208 pounds.. I would love for u to add me! I am ver motivated and love having motivated friends!
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me. my starting weight was 289.6 and im now 50lbs down at 240.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    add me if you want. I am still in the 230's and have weighed as much as 391 when I started my journey.
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I seriously have no idea how much weight I need to lose. I'm just trying to get through today :) Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    everyone here can add me. I would be glad to support all of you
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    5'2" 31 years old, 297lbs. 32lbs lost (as of last friday) and about 145ish to go.
  • amandadiamond90
    Options
    Started late last September. around 48 lbs down and about 90 more to go. I'm right there with u girl.
  • rayne78
    rayne78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me. I've been on here off and on for about a year, but have been logging seriously every day since Feb or March of this year. I'm 33, and have lost 43 lbs since Jan and have about 76 more to go.
  • Sheenamarie7
    Sheenamarie7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    30 year old mother of 3. Was weighing in over 300lbs two years ago. Now about to break 200lbs hopefully in the next few weeks. Been on MFP for about a month and a half and love it! Anyone feel free to add me, we can all use the motivation and support on this journey!
  • MissNixi
    MissNixi Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all just got myself back on here 250 atm and have an ultimate goal of 122 (according to docs) but want to see how I feel as I go along, Going to add a few of you so please feel free to add me too :)
  • ah_adriana
    ah_adriana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i am also above 200 and looking for friends and support

: p
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just weighed myself at 221 this morning-only 1 lb away from my May goal! add me, everyone :) Ultimate GW is 150, and if I think I could stand to lose more at that point then I will. Add me-the more friends I get the more encouraged I am!