I will never look good in a bikini.

Options
Kpablo
Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
And I'm totally bummed about it.

I'm 25ish pounds from my goal, even when I lose all of it I wont be able to get into a bikini. Why? Because I have horrible stretch marks from my pregnancy. They're boobs to calves. :( I have tried all sorts of stretch mark cremes and none of that work.

Is anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Who cares! I look like I got attacked by a baby lion. I ROCK bikini's. Zero f***s given!

I bet you look a lot better than you think. My stomach will never be perfect, but it's mine. And I have two super cute, awesome kids to show for my stomach not being perfect. I honestly don't care... I feel comfortable in a bikini, and people might think I need to cover my marks, but nah. What good it that going to do for my tan?! :flowerforyou:
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    my doctor recommend merderma and it worked for me a little expensive $20 a small tube but it did work.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You'll be able to rock a bikini, you know why? Because you're showing that you've earned your stripes!

Now, lose those last 25 pounds at your own pace and enjoy the journey. :drinker:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Once you stop caring about what other people think of you, you'll enjoy life more. There are far more worse people wearing things they shouldn't.

Wear it.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I haven't even had a baby yet and i've got the worst stretch marks you can imagine... :[
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    If I could get rid of the lingering remaining layer of fat on my belly (and hope the twin skin firms up) I will not care a bit about the tiger stripes. :smile: Mine aren't too awful though, just a few on my belly and maybe one or two elsewhere.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I think you will be surprised at what your body will look like. I can't say my stretch marks are from being pregnant but still, I have them and I wore a bikini two weeks ago... Rock it like you own it, cause you do.
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Ive been feeling like that lately too, but you know what? there is always someone at the beach whos looking at you with jealousy in their eyes, and theres always someone there who looks wayyy worse than you do.. so sit next to that guy!
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have no stretch marks from babies but have plenty from being 300lbs!! If I EVER get to a bikini size there will be no stopping me for scars and stretch marks are my history on my skin. I have spare skin now & will need surgery to fix that when I get to target weight but you be proud of who you are & what you achieved girl & go for it!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    *kitten* the stupid *kitten* stretch marks. SERIOUSLY. Why let something you can't do anything about ruin your self-confidence???

I have a ton of stretch marks. I look like a roadmap. But this summer I am wearing a freakin bikini and I am owning them!!!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you a little secret. When you ladies sport a bikini us guys are focusing on the boobs and your other lovely lady parts. We are simple like that. So you go ahead and wear that bikini. It's all good.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    no one cares about stretch marks!!!
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Everyone has stretch marks! Mine stopped bothering me a long time ago, now I love my tiger stripes! You better rock a bikini this summer!
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Who cares! I look like I got attacked by a baby lion. I ROCK bikini's. Zero f***s given!

^^^Luv her attitude! But yea you worked hard for your new body! Wear only enough clothes to keep u out of jail and eff the haters!
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks I can get over and I have plenty (4 pregnancies). Even if I had zero body fat, I'd still have saggy, loose skin on my belly! Wouldn't trade my kids for a bikini body though!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Losing weight helps with fading. Also, it takes time! Vitamin e oil and scar cream will help, but they will never go away completely. Lose the 25lbs and you will see, it helps with fading a lot when you lose weight. I just started getting some lovely purple ones on my belly since I am 6 months pregnant, and I know they will get worse before they get better, but in time, they will fade and I WILL wear a bikini, dammit!
  • JessicaAnnD
    JessicaAnnD Posts: 29
    Options
    A nice tan might help cover them a little! And go for it, you might be scared at first but once you see yourself you'll be so proud of how far you've come! Do it!!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I definitely will never look good in a bikini. :sad:

Now that my problems are out... I think you can... and WILL look FABULOUS in a bikini! Just gonna take time and patience. :flowerforyou:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

You are ace!!!!
  • SGRhapsodos
    SGRhapsodos Posts: 47
    Options
    And I'm totally bummed about it.

I'm 25ish pounds from my goal, even when I lose all of it I wont be able to get into a bikini. Why? Because I have horrible stretch marks from my pregnancy. They're boobs to calves. :( I have tried all sorts of stretch mark cremes and none of that work.

Is anyone in the same boat?

Gun, I'm sure you look better than most women on bikinis I see at the beach.