Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Looking good lady! Very healthy and fit :drinker: congrats!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I like everyone else would like to know your flat stomach secret! I'm going to message you :laugh:
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Lke I said, still in shock so the comments are making me giggle a bit. I don't do a lot, I went to the gym regularly but I got sick of it (and I am CHEAP) So, mostly just fixing my diet, no pop, less junk food..I legit still eat fast food probably once a week haha.. aaaand I did some Jillian Michaels videos for awhile but she kicked my *kitten* and I got bored of them so now I just go for walks and jogs with my dog and I do my zumba video every few days. I just try and get out and enjoy life more, spend time swimming with my hubby etc!! Its all mind set. I was living like a depressed fat person, and I decided I wanted to not be that person anymore !!!

oh and I forgot my stats.
    I am 5'6"
    22 years old (I havent had kids, so that helps)
    Heaviest: 187
    current: 149 :)

I am 5'6'' and 135 and do NOT look anything like that! Way to go! You look amazing
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Is that seriously you magoo? Wow...hot damn you have done GREAT!
    Inspirational.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    DAAAMN GIRL! AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!! :D
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You have my dream body!! Good for you... I love your honesty too, and I love that you didn't have to bust your butt so hard that not everyone could do it. It seems attainable, this, I love! Congrats... you look fantastic.
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    holy moly you look bangin!:flowerforyou: I aspire to look similar someday!
  • yleirdna
    yleirdna Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great, thought you were pretty cute before too, but what matters is your self-esteem! :DD
    Congrats!!
  • lorena1120
    lorena1120 Posts: 9
    Options
    HOLY shiaaaaat!!!!!!!!! my jaw just dropped............U look amazing, way to go keep up the good work , ur hard work has paid of u have definitelt motivated me to workout tonight. sending u a friend request!
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! U look great!
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i'm proud of you :happy:
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    149 & 5'6

I'M 5'6!!!!! You're smack dab in the middle of your healthy weight range :)

My goal is at about 155 but I'm very top heavy... so thank you so very much for that! Such awesome motivation :drinker:
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    Lke I said, still in shock so the comments are making me giggle a bit. I don't do a lot, I went to the gym regularly but I got sick of it (and I am CHEAP) So, mostly just fixing my diet, no pop, less junk food..I legit still eat fast food probably once a week haha.. aaaand I did some Jillian Michaels videos for awhile but she kicked my *kitten* and I got bored of them so now I just go for walks and jogs with my dog and I do my zumba video every few days. I just try and get out and enjoy life more, spend time swimming with my hubby etc!! Its all mind set. I was living like a depressed fat person, and I decided I wanted to not be that person anymore !!!

oh and I forgot my stats.
    I am 5'6"
    22 years old (I havent had kids, so that helps)
    Heaviest: 187
    current: 149 :)

I am 5'6'' and 135 and do NOT look anything like that! Way to go! You look amazing

Agreed!! I am 5'6" and 125 and I certainly do not look like that! Working on it though :) Congrats!!
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on the change and results!
  • Sweet_Brier
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great.
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You look smaller then 145 pounds. I'm 5'6" as well and weigh 118 pounds.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    WOW !!!:flowerforyou: Omg! Are you serious? This is amazing....ok how did you get such a flat stomach? i DYING TO GET MY STOMACH FLAT

Tell me what you do ?
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    sweet jesus lol

You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!