Ladies! What is your goal waist measurement?

Options
Klamber26
Klamber26 Posts: 212
I know we don't all lose inches exactly where we want, but does anyone have a set waist measurement they would like to get down to? And how many inches have you lost so far around the middle?

Replies

• monpettitefleur
    Options
    I'm currently 29" but would like to be 27" ( I'm 5ft)
  • megacy
    megacy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yea, I know I can't dictate where the inches come off, but I was there before, so am hoping for it again. My hope is for my waist measurement to be lower than my inseam (34"). I've lost 1 inch of my waist so far. How about you?
  • Klamber26
    Options
    That's a good goal. Do you just have a little bit left to lose?
  • Klamber26
    Options
    Well this is probably unrealistic, but I would like to have a 24 inch waist. I've never been that little though so I don't know if it is possible.
  • MissyLibra
    MissyLibra Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 27ish. I'd like to be 26, but I don't think that's possible. I don't think I have anything left to lose there. Oh well. I'll still keep building muscles.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    A 25 or 26. I'm at 26.5 right now, so not sure how much smaller my waist can get.
  • Klamber26
    Options
    I'm currently at 27ish. I'd like to be 26, but I don't think that's possible. I don't think I have anything left to lose there. Oh well. I'll still keep building muscles.

Wow you look great.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Right now I'm at like 36" I wouldn't mind 27-29" ...I honestly don't care as long as I have a smaller stomach (doesn't have to be flat)
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm aiming for a 24 inch waist. Haven't been that small before, always been 26 even at like age 15, but i'm down to 25 inches now, due to dropping my bodyfat and getting lean :)
  • sandwichcat
    sandwichcat Posts: 22
    Options
    I've just lost an inch off my waist! (28"-27")

I put it down to all the hula hooping I've been doing :P also starting to get some abbs! ;D
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    once i'm out of the 30s I'll be happy lol. I think 28 as an ultimate goal is good
  • gmorales06
    gmorales06 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's were I carry most of my weight, my problem area. I began my journey with a 43'' waist, looked like I was 7 months preggo. At the moment I currently measure a 33'' waist. I'm 5'7 and honestly not sure what my goal would be.. any ideas ladies??
  • megacy
    Options
    That's a good goal. Do you just have a little bit left to lose?
    Me? Yea, I'm still at the beginning, I've lost 20 #'s so far (10 was before mfp) and have roughly 100 #s more. I feel lucky that I don't think I look as overweight as I actually am. I'm a bit taller than average, so "hide" it well.
    I had to answer though, because you asked a question that kinda hit the head on the nail of my secret goal (the waist measurement smaller than inseam), and maybe typing it, and having it out there will help me work harder for it.
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 26 :wink: my waist is usually smaller or I can say I am more of a pear shape :tongue: and I am 5'6"
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I used to have a 24 inch waist .... Im not expecting to get that low again, If I got to 28 -30 Id be over the moon
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    aiming for 28 and have a long way to go
  • megacy
    Options
    Well this is probably unrealistic, but I would like to have a 24 inch waist. I've never been that little though so I don't know if it is possible.
    Well, good luck! Are you close?
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Im 5-5 and currently at 26.75 at my smallest of my waist but I'd really like it to be about 22 but I don't even know if thats possible lol I still have 30some odd lbs to go so hopefully it will all pan out :flowerforyou:
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I used to have a 24 inch waist .... Im not expecting to get that low again, If I got to 28 -30 Id be over the moon

This exactly
    I'm currently 33 and below 30 is where I'm headed.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I started at 30, I'm at 29.5, and I'd like to be at 26. Seems attainable. I'm not sure how lost inches correlate to pounds lost, but I am trying to lose 12, started at 16. Is that a practical goal?