~*BIKINI PICTURE...THAT I AM PROUD OF FOR THE FIRST TIME

Options
15678911»

Replies

• holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You are freaking gorgeous girl! Way to go!!! You are seriously motivation in the best form. Thanks for sharing!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Amazing inspiration! Well done on your success xx
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    oh and I forgot my stats.
    I am 5'6"
    22 years old (I havent had kids, so that helps)
    Heaviest: 187
    current: 149 :)

I am your height and currently at your heaviest weight (and I also haven't had kids), so this post has really inspired me. Thank you for sharing and nice work!!
  • jennifermartinez1112
    Options
    you all amazing!!!! great job
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    YEP, you look awesome!!!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look crazy great!WTG
  • reemspence
    reemspence Posts: 7
    Options
    OMG! u look so nice. good job.
  • acrespo04
    acrespo04 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! I have not worn a bikini in years. I cannot wait to be where you are...I know it will happen for me too soon :)

Thank you for the inspiration!
  • evelina63
    evelina63 Posts: 1
    Options
    Kudos to mamita! You are my inspiration!:happy:
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lke I said, still in shock so the comments are making me giggle a bit. I don't do a lot, I went to the gym regularly but I got sick of it (and I am CHEAP) So, mostly just fixing my diet, no pop, less junk food..I legit still eat fast food probably once a week haha.. aaaand I did some Jillian Michaels videos for awhile but she kicked my *kitten* and I got bored of them so now I just go for walks and jogs with my dog and I do my zumba video every few days. I just try and get out and enjoy life more, spend time swimming with my hubby etc!! Its all mind set. I was living like a depressed fat person, and I decided I wanted to not be that person anymore !!!

oh and I forgot my stats.
    I am 5'6"
    22 years old (I havent had kids, so that helps)
    Heaviest: 187
    current: 149 :)

Your Start weight is almost me i am 180 i am 5'6 also and i have boobs i swear they are like 20 pounds each ahhahah but i will need to just get off my *kitten* and work out i already stopped drinkiing soda now for the rest of the junk
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on your success! I can't wait to be able to post a picture like that...except I've had 3 kids so my stomach will probably never look that amazing. Way too go!! :)
  • taylor7117
    taylor7117 Posts: 1
    Options
    how much exercise did you do and how often? (: *P.s you look amazing!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Your stats are similar to mine and I hope to look similar to you when I get to 149!
  • rmarkus
    rmarkus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    please, please, help me! i am so amazed. you look so amazing. i have struck out a million times, how did you stay on track to make yourself do it? i am so miserable in my skin. please friend me on here.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Nice work!! I guess you're one of the lucky ones who can get a seriously flat stomach. lol

You're looking awesome.
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd kill for a stomach that flat! You look kick-*kitten*--thanks for posting!
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    Thank you to all of you!!! I workout at least 4 days a week where i do cardio, work up a sweat, and try and kick my own *kitten*. Other days, I make sure to take walks on my lunch break or take my dog out and stuff like that :) I rest when my body needs rest, I workout hard when I have energy, and I always eat when I am truly hungry.
  • csndrsn
    csndrsn Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats on your success. I wish you all of the best now and forever! :-)
  • nasja1984
    nasja1984 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !!! You have every right to be proud!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!