Options
    Oh baby. I knew that profile pic would work some day. Lol

Lol :)

:drinker:
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

2" isn't so bad lol, although 5'10"...is a bit of a stretch considering I'm 5'7 lol.

Well you owe me something because between being a single dad and your profile pic you stole my post :tongue:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    2" isn't so bad lol, although 5'10"...is a bit of a stretch considering I'm 5'7 lol.

Well you owe me something because between being a single dad and your profile pic you stole my post :tongue:

Well, I think it was more the single Dad thing lol. My profile pic is just my back!

But, I certainly always pay my debts lol.
  • nray3119
    Options

Well, I think it was more the single Dad thing lol. My profile pic is just my back!

[/quote]
    yeah, pretty sure its both :blushing:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

:flowerforyou:

It's been an entertaining thread though, right? I mean...I didn't waste your time did I?
  • nray3119
    Options

It's been an entertaining thread though, right? I mean...I didn't waste your time did I?

No you didnt waste my time :happy: I also learned the first guy I date will probably be crazy and lying with no pubes. Very informative!!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

No you didnt waste my time :happy: I also learned the first guy I date will probably be crazy and lying with no pubes. Very informative!!

And only interested in a hookup.

Life sucks like that sometimes lol.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    it's not that I've given up on dating, or finding someone, I've just given up on looking. She'll either do as I mentioned above, and grab me by the scruff of my shirt...or I'll likely pass by oblivious to her interest, but thinking to myself how great it would be to meet that girl...

Sucks, but it's true lol.

That's totally me except insert he everywhere there is a she in the quote and yep, that's me. It used to make me sad. Now that I've excpted that I will most likely not ever meet "that guy", I have moved on to focus on my health. I may very well end up alone, but at least I will be healthy a fully able to take care of my kids. :smile:
  • GeminiFairy89
    GeminiFairy89 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im single. Did the online thing a few times, didnt work for me. Only went on a date with someone who I met in person once. I took a break from dating for about a year or so. Now, Im just open to whatever happens. I am concentrating more on slimming down a bit and getting to a better place in my life. I think that going out and meeting people is the way to go though.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    I have been single for a over a year & have no idea where to meet men...My life is on here (MFP) & other than the grocery or hardware stores I am home with my 3yr old son....I am not into the bar scene anymore & on the weekends when I have a sitter I just try to get some 'ME' time but I would love to have some adult real life conversations if that is possible...I am hoping when my son starts Tee Ball or Soccer that I may meet some people during those....That would be nice...Also, I heard about this online site called www.meetup.com which gives you groups in your area for meeting people that you have things in common with...Not just a singles thing but socializing groups as well...Like walking, hiking, knitting (not for me), and clubbing, & singles dances, etc....I have checked out my area today & it might be something some other people might enjoy...Single or not!! Just thought I would share that.... :)

yes, meetup is awesome! you can join the groups that are designed just for singles looking for other singles, or join a group you are interested in and meet new people there. it's totally a safe and fun way to meet new people
  • mum32008
    mum32008 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im a single mum too, online dating has been the way for me, i dont go out often enough to meet someone that way, plus a lot of the people there when i do go out seem to be after one thing, im not saying online is a perfect way of meeting people but it gives you an opportunity to meet people you normally wouldnt and you never know one of those might be perfect for you
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    holy crap... hot and heavy in here. lol. :blushing:
    Divorced and single for way too long... 3 years now. I'm finally fed up and tired of being single. It's getting old. I live in a rural community and really have no options. Also, before I was not overweight at all. So this is something new to me as well. My health and fitness are very important to me so finding someone that can appreciate that and is interested in the same things is very important. I realize that it may never come. :ohwell:
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    :happy: Just a few little bits of advice

1) have fun
    2) don't push/expect things to go smoothly
    and more importantly
    3) be yourself

ooh and the dating scene still sucks. been over a year and a half. have yet to meet someone who has been interesting enough for me to stay interested. good things come to those who wait though! :tongue: