Options

Replies

• sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Me!
    Kinda.
    They haven't grown.
    But they haven't even changed a cup size! D: So friggen annoying... I'm still stuck in Large shirt sizes because of these damn knockers. If my boobs had gone down like the rest of me I wold be in Mediums! :(

ARGH same!

Its so frustrating because I WOULD be able to fit into smaller size clothes if my boobs weren't so big!

And im beginning to look out of porportion :(

Silly boobs :grumble:

Me too!!! It's sooooo annoying! I'd love to be able to wear little strappy tops in the summer, but cos of my boobs I feel too self concious. To you girls who wish for bigger boobs, trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be!
  • rumpusparable
    rumpusparable Posts: 160
    Options
    I was a 40 D when I started, when I got measured the other day I went up to a 36 DD!!!

I lost inches but my cup got bigger. That is with a 40 lb loss!!!! I have 40 more to go and I really hope they dont go any bigger!!!

Actually, your breasts got smaller. Had they stayed the same size you would be wearing a 36E/F.
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm sure you have lost weight on top.. maybe your measurements decreased around (for example a 36 to a 34) and that's why the cup size is different?? Maybe not! If so.. that definitely hasn't happened to me. I started out busting out of my 36DD's, and I am now a large 36C. I hope they get a little smaller! Big boobs can be such a pain... I used to have a lot more back pain back then too!
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    Mine continued to get bigger, even after breast feeding. The best thing I ever did...bilateral breast reduction surgery
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I was a 40 D when I started, when I got measured the other day I went up to a 36 DD!!!

I lost inches but my cup got bigger. That is with a 40 lb loss!!!! I have 40 more to go and I really hope they dont go any bigger!!!

Same here haha, hoping they don't get any bigger as I keep losing weight, or I might end up with some back issues.

Isn't there something about the way bra sizes are that when you go down in inches around you have to go up in the cup size?

Yes, I'm a 38D but I can also wear a 40C and a 36DD without a problem, they are approximately the same cup size.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I am perfectly happy with my perky C cups however the more weight I lose I know they will end up a perky B cup oh well I have a GREAT and I mean GREAT *kitten* so that makes up for it :-)
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I am perfectly happy with my perky C cups however the more weight I lose I know they will end up a perky B cup oh well I have a GREAT and I mean GREAT *kitten* so that makes up for it :-)

I love this!! Good on ya girl!! :happy:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    this happened to me. Lasted about 6 months before I suddenly lost a cup and a half :(
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    OH.MY.GOSH....I am so jealous! Mine were pretty small to begin with - but now they are almost non-exisitent. I am seriously starting to consider surgery. :sad: At my highest (while pregnant) I was a beautiful full C. Lost the weight and my boobs shrunk to a B. Now..... I'm buying A's!! But on the brightside....they are still perky! :tongue:
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    Geez I wish i had that problem! Mine were small to begin with ... the rate im going i'll be a training bra by the time im 34...:) But in your case I would probably say they are not getting bigger they are just lifting which makes them seem like they are bigger. You may not have realized they 'sagged' a bit before you got started. If you're that uncomfortable there is always reduction procedures. I know Im contemplating implants once i get to my goal weight (for personal confidence purposes)

I went and got professionally fitted and they went up a whole cup size, its ridiculous.

I always thought I would be looking at getting implants when I got to my goal weight too, for the same reason..but apparently my body has other ideas..

Cup size is directly related to ribcage size. i.e., a 44D=42DD. So, most likely they aren't growing, they're just not getting smaller.
  • andivaclavicek
    Options

Actually, your breasts got smaller. Had they stayed the same size you would be wearing a 36E/F.

^^This
  • m_shuman
    m_shuman Posts: 179
    Options
    I didn't read all of the responses but your boobs aren't getting bigger you are just getting smaller under them and cup size is determined by subtracting your band length (the measurement under your boobs) from the measurement around the fullest part of you breasts. Here is a link from Womens health explaining how th measure for bra size if you read it the answer I gave is even more clear. BTW I used to work at Victoria's Secret in college that is how I know this. I used to do bra fittings all of the time.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty-and-style/bra-size
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    too much gloating lol. I had the best boobs but since I started working out in the gym and exercising they are definitely losing fullness. My chest muscles on the other hand are getting larger so I don't know what my situation is going to end up looking like.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    All of you giving the OP a hard time about wanting to lose size in her chest have clearly never experienced the problems that come along with them.

First, there's the sharp, chronic pain in the shoulder blades.

Then there's the difficulty in finding flattering clothing that fits right.

Not to mention when you do any strenuous cardio, no matter how good your bra, they bounce up and down and it can be painful.

And, finally, you can NEVER go without a bra. Backless anything is out. Even those stick-on bras only go to a C cup.

And that's just a start. Large breasts are not a blessing.
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    And that's just a start. Large breasts are not a blessing.

Amen! As someone who weighed 135 at 5'7" but had a 38DD rack - it sucked
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm a small C... everybody says theirs shrunk but thank goodness mine have stayed the same.. so as my body got smaller boobs kept the same, perky and all. :bigsmile:
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm from Australia & already an 8FF. Very difficult to find anything nice my size.

I am already "top heavy" and when I was smaller (I have gained weight since starting here, then lost weight, then gained again!) I looked like Pamela Anderson to the point I was nicknamed Pammy & I have randoms asking me "how much did they cost?!"

As my weight has fluctuated, my boobs have only managed to change size due to a hormonal imbalance. And guess what? They're still an 8FF...

By the way, I'm 143.5cm tall (4'8) so yup, they stand out. :/

The ladies are right though, as you are smaller in the band size, the cup increases. If I were larger I'd be like 10F, 12E, 14D etc.,. If that makes sense???
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    you are blessed dear...for me i want my boobs to remain big when i lose weight, lol.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem.. the bras are feeling a little small now, I always have to check cause when I wear a tshirt the boobs would get out of place and I will look like if i had two sets of boobs LOL..
    Kind of annoying, they were already big, now they are bigger grrrrrr, I want them small!!! :grumble:
  • nacmacfeegle
    Options
    I've gone from a 40FF to a 32FF.

Really thought I'd lose them, never had any boobs until pregnancy and BF anyway, but noooooooo. So am wearing UK size 8-10 bottoms and 14 tops. Sad.