Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bigger boobs OR grow taller/shorter?

Replies

• DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    For all the women wanting to change your height... Some guys really like petite women. I'm just saying. :bigsmile:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Can't I have both?? hahaha

Well, I guess I would want bigger boobs....

Although I always want to be taller....5'5 is too short! LOL I'd love to be 5'8 like my sister, or maybe 5'10 like my half sister....

Can't decide....lol
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    I want a two'fer: Smaller, perkier boobs and a couple extra inches in height. Why stop at just one thing?
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 327 Member
    I want bigger boobs so bad hehe :)
  • Neither. I'm 5'7" and have a nice C cup. I'm good to go. Can we pick something else, like not having frizzy hair? :laugh:

LMAO :laugh:

Yes!!! I would prefer to be blonde and not dark in hair or have green eyes! I would like to if not believe it or not HAVE ` Curly unmanageable hair ` ... perhaps red... blonde.... just not dark hair green eyes lol! :flowerforyou:
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    I'm already 6'2" so I'd really just like to get my hands on some boobs! Big or small, I'm not picky! :flowerforyou:
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    I'll keep my E's but I'd love another 3 or 4 inches!! I'm only 5'1!
  • christina423
    christina423 Posts: 33 Member
    LOL at the 6'2 guys wanting Boobs! Well I am a C and am almost 5'7. I would love do be a D.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Well I'm already tall (5'9) and I have nice C cups. Can I decline the offer and make my husband 3 inches taller instead? I'd like to wear heals without towering over him like some kind of She-Sasquach.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Perkier boobs would be nice - they're rather deflated after shedding an entire person worth of weight.

I'm content with my height (5'10"), although it might be fun to be pint-sized. Like 5'2" or so.
  • enaves1986
    enaves1986 Posts: 46 Member
    I'd be taller, I'm 5'4 and I am the shortest on my ice hockey team
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Never want to lose the girls.....I am 38D....but I could go for being 5'5 instead of 5'4.... Just for longer legs purposes....
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Well I'm already tall (5'9) and I have nice C cups. Can I decline the offer and make my husband 3 inches taller instead? I'd like to wear heals without towering over him like some kind of She-Sasquach.

Perfection.
  • brandneweyesnd
    brandneweyesnd Posts: 40 Member
    Longer legs!!!! Mine are so stumpy.
    Pretty happy with my boobs though so its swings and roundabouts I spose
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    I'm 5ft6 so my height is ok, but rather have smaller boobs - DD at the mo, and I'd rather be a C, maybe a 36
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    I'd totally be taller. My boobs are big enough.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Taller... I'm an A, but don't care... but it'd be nice to be able to reach everything in the kitchen without needing a step stool!

I'm 5'6, but it was my "goal" to be 6 feet tall. Guess my genes just weren't listening :-)
  • jan_andrea
    jan_andrea Posts: 44 Member
    I'm 5'11". I think it's easier to find petite sized clothes than tall (IME), and while I used to say I wanted smaller breasts when mine were big (DDD in a stretchy bra), now I miss them. I seem to have lost a lot of boob weight :P Having three kids is part of it, but I always thought they'd stay big; not so much.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    I'm already 6'2" so I'd really just like to get my hands on some boobs! Big or small, I'm not picky! :flowerforyou:
    Boobs, not "Moobs", right?
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Taller
    I'm only 5'6"
    And my moobs are shrinking.:laugh: