THE Scale (or lack thereof) Challenge (round 2)

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg banks and all this is getting hard!!! I am getting antsy lol....I feel good and liberated though ...just so darn nosey!!! I want to know! lmbo

hugs!
    ali
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I took my son to the doc today and when he came home we weighed him to see if our scale was right, and it is right on. Then my curiosity got the best of me and i weighed. AND I WAS UP !!! :angry: I have no desire to go near that thing for the rest of the challenge :grumble: :mad: :sad: :grumble:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    See, it is proof. The addiction is there! Make this your motivation to not give in!

Day 4 and still going strong. I hope everyone is doing well!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Still goin strong. Keep it up everyone. This is kinda fun.:happy:
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Resisting temptation....

Feelin' pretty ok. Go figure...
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Ok.... I'm in... dang thing's a freaking liar anyways!!!!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Heck yes Im in! I cant stand it when i work hard for a week and the scale doesnt budge, but when i have a crappy week it goes either down alot(nice surprise) or up really high. Down with the scale!
  • readytomove
    Options
    Can I still join? I have the same nasty habit of weighing myself at least one, sometimes twice a day.....:ohwell: I have a history of an eating disorder and some extreme dieting, so....maybe this will help? I hate the feeling of "I haven't lost! Why haven't I lost?" Or, oh crap.....why did it go up just since yesterday...? I did what I was supposed to do.....
  • readytomove
    Options
    This morning I weighed in at 190. I really like challenges, but with this one I'll need a LOT of help!

My husband is getting better at the whole support thing. Problem is, he is my height (5'10") and he only weighs 155 lbs. (Although, since we got married 3 and 1/2 years ago, my cooking has put the 10 lbs (he was 145) on him! He was way too skinny, anyway.) So, while my cooking put 10 pounds on him, it put 45 on me! Since last fall, though, I've gone from 215 to 190.....I have a good bit more to go, though.....But I realize that I'm in this for the long haul, not the short, and I CAN'T let my scale dictate my feelings, because I am an emotional eater....Maybe I can become an emotional TYPER! :bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Sorry, took me a while to get to this today, this week at work is crazy.
    Still going strong (although, to be honest, I really haven't had time to think about the scale at all)
    Hope everyone else is still doing ok.
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I'm so in! I've been wanting to do this, but I am seriously ADDICTED to it!

I'm super excited!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Dia 6:

Haven't look but having the urge to.... I'm stronger than that darn scale!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Haven't looked yet either. I can tell there is a difference in my clothes tho so maybe I'll throw the crappy scale away and just go by measurements.:noway:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in on friday but after that i think i'll try and join you until the end of your challenge!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    haven't cheated yet, but everyday gets harder. I can't believe its almost been a week! Help me stay strong. I am so scared I'm going to gain if I don't know what I am everyday.
  • banks1850
    Options
    so far so good today. I love this challenge! It's such an instant gratification thing.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    so far so good today. I love this challenge! It's such an instant gratification thing.

Yes it is. I haven't even looked at a scale. Been cheating, but pants still fit the same, and got back on track full force today.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll commit to two weeks but that's the best I can do. I've become a daily weigher and waiting for two weeks is gonna kill me. But I'll do it. Yes I'll do it. I really will. I can do this. I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can . . . . .
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    still no scale. and still ok with it i guess. pants fit the same, if not even a little looser. but i am consistently a few hundred calories over my limit every day and i want to see if it is going to have any effect. i guess i wouldn't see it for a few weeks anyway, sooooo, fine. i'll wait :grumble:

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Confession time.....

I weighed this morning. I am not addicted to the scale and usually weigh once a week (which has worked for me since September for the most part). I was at a plataeu for the 2 mid-April weeks and after not weighing for 2 weeks, I weighed last week to a stand-still!! Grr!! So, I changed up a few things and as of this morning, I was down 2.5 lbs. I am happy, though definitely hope it keeps going.

I will TRY to wait until late May to weigh again!!!