Options
    10% in the gray briefs ;)
  • nicolabellaa
    Options
    14% guy most deff=)
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    Is it just me or does it look like the 25% guy should be switched with the 30% guy?
  • Jeanne78832
    Jeanne78832 Posts: 16
    Options
    The 14% guy
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    10-14% most definitely! 7% is way overboard unless you compete all the time. 10% is my favorite.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    So I'm curious, are some of you ladies in here gonna tell me that if personalities were the same that you'd choose the 14% or the 20% one over bodybuilders such as:

Greg Plitt

plitt.jpg

or

Nick Paniagua

nickedge1.jpg

or

Josef Rakich

rakich.jpg

All of these guys are roughly 7-8%.

For me, yes. I'm not and never have been attracted to bulging veins, hairless male bodies, and grotesque muscles that don't look naturally acquired. Greg Plitt (especially) and the last one look the most natural out of the three to me. The center one--no way. I don't mean to offend anyone, but that's my personal preference.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Personally, my favorite body is a typical swimmer's body. Swoon.

I think my friend Will has the perfect body (he's a lifeguard/swimmer/triathlete)
    I just wish he had a straight-on photo I could share. His composition is perfectly balanced, and I think he has an awesome fat to muscle ratio.

385874_1937742381864_1791519693_1335472_1441265726_n.jpg
    384771_1937744581919_1791519693_1335474_546141298_n.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    If they all had the same personality and all ever equally attracted to me! Going off what makes me all tingly? 14 for sure.
    That body is just sexy. I could totally fall asleep with my head on that chest.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    So I'm curious, are some of you ladies in here gonna tell me that if personalities were the same that you'd choose the 14% or the 20% one over bodybuilders such as:

Greg Plitt

plitt.jpg

or

Nick Paniagua

nickedge1.jpg

or

Josef Rakich

rakich.jpg

All of these guys are roughly 7-8%.

Too intimidating. I could never be comfortable with someone like these guys. Even if they were really nice.
    I'm not intimidated, I just genuinely prefer 14%s body. These guys look great but for some reason the ripped body type doesn't do it for me.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    How much of your choice is biased by your level of fitness? Ignoring maintenance, intimidation etc, do athletic/fit women prefer the 10% athletic bloke and others prefer 14% bloke?
    Cheers,
    S

Not sure my choice has too much to do with my own level of fitness... I am around 23% body fat at the moment. But it's definitely between the 10% and 14%... maybe midways... Lol.

Can't believe I'm saying it... but 10% is totally gorgeous... however, he looks like he works out... LOTS. And he does. And that's fine & great. 14% guy has more of a "natural sexy" appeal... like maybe he didn't get ALL those muscles in a gym. Not that it matters where you get them... but I guess even though 10% is ripped and all... 14% looks a little more "real" for lack of better word.
  • wee_wolfie
    wee_wolfie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Based on this thread I should maybe start hitting on the 7% guys - seems the rest of the ladies are not that interested in them!
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I like the 10% guy but I am marrying a 30% who used to be a 14%
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    14%
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    A significant part of what drives us in physical evaluation of potential partners is subconscious. From an anthropological/evolutionary standpoint (in line with my vote as well), Mr 14% is the most appealing as a potential mate (more literal sense).

I have to disagree with the general consensus here that intelligence is one of the most important qualities in a mate, though. I've known (too well) too many brilliant @$$holes for that to even make my list. Someone of lower intelligence, but with a heart of gold would make for a better partner (and father) than the reverse.

I feel like I should add that I know a Mr 10% cliche, who fits most women's expectation of being too high maintenance (and fitness obsessed) all too well. He's also highly intelligent (and extremely well-off), but an utter pr1ck. He's an elitist, an emotional cripple, and unbelievably shallow. I KNOW that not all (or even most) of the men of his approximate build would possess these qualities, but I found his example ironic, given that more than a few of you had similar instincts based on appearance alone.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    10% with the muscles for me please :)
  • georgiarenee
    Options
    mmmm 14% :)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    14, for sure! I'm not into big, hugely defined muscles.
  • Nebrie
    Nebrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    20% is my ideal man. I like some softness but I'm not opposed to the men with higher % either. Agreed, the men who are muscular with 10 - 14% are swoon worthy. Not something I would chase after though. Just something I would admire from afar. I do not think the man with 7% attractive. I admire his dedication but I do not (at least in that picture) find him sexually appealing.
  • NicoleLyn1818
    NicoleLyn1818 Posts: 110
    Options
    On the top, 14-20%....on the bottom the one with muscles. That's just a visual preference but I don't mind a little pudge.

I'm not skinny by any means so I do not expect someone to be all toned and with no fat....I actually prefer someone to have a great personality and be a good boyfriend/husband/father or whatever he may be at the time, than looking soley at looks. My fiance is between the 14-20%...more on the 20% side but he makes me laugh and treats me amazing....I just need to get in shape for when we decide on a date!!!