Ladies which do you prefer???

Options

Replies

• woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    10% with muscles (if I had to choose from those pics).
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

Which one of these does housework? it will be that one.

Good point. I have a feeling that it's the hot 10% one that does the housework, probably flexes his muscles at the same time

If he wears a frilly white see through apron as well while doing housework, and has a science degree..Its so on.
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options

I'm not skinny by any means so I do not expect someone to be all toned and with no fat....I actually prefer someone to have a great personality and be a good boyfriend/husband/father or whatever he may be at the time, than looking soley at looks.

I agree,
    I have dated a guy who was ripped and so fit BUT when we went out it always felt like there were 3 of us in the relationship - me, him and his ego :huh: My ex was 20%, but an abusive drunk. Am now dating a great guy who makes me feel special everyday is more the side of 23% but it doesn't matter, even though I am still working at my weight loss he supports me everyday and tells me he loves me. SO, what the hell does it matter, yes a good looking person is "nice" to look at but what if they are as shallow as a dry creek...what then??
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options

Which one of these does housework? it will be that one.

Good point. I have a feeling that it's the hot 10% one that does the housework, probably flexes his muscles at the same time

If he wears a frilly white see through apron as well while doing housework, and has a science degree..Its so on.

Oh dayummm that's hot. I would love to stroke those abs hahaha

I can imagine him on a hot summer day, outside mowing the lawn... mmmm
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am shocked by how many women are choosing the higher body fat percentages on a fitness website!

10% is perfect but 14% is hot too.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Either of the 10% -- I have a thing for the skinny ones :) lol
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hm, 10% for a one-night thing, but 14% for a longer sort of relaysh. I like them to be a bit more muscular than the 14% guy is, but with no cut-out definition of abs and obliques. Like...Goran Visnjic in Spartacus :)
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    10% dude with muscles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    10% with muscles or 14%
  • milzu
    milzu Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    THe 10 to 14% guys, with muscle. But then I don't actually date fitness models - the guys I go for a professionals, and so carry a little layer of fat, just like I do :)
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    The 20% guy picture is the hottest in my opinion, call me weird lol but I'm not attracted to muscly guys, I like 'normal guys' with a bit of a tummy.
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like the 20%, thicker is better! :)
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I am shocked by how many women are choosing the higher body fat percentages on a fitness website!

10% is perfect but 14% is hot too.

But we are on a fitness website in regards to getting our own bodies fit, you are just attracted to who you are attracted too and since we have no idea if these men have a personality or are dumb as rocks, we just have the bodies to go by.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    10-20%
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to sound offensive but I also think a lot of the choices have to do with how attractive and fit a person finds their own self to be (not how you actually look, but how you perceive yourself to look). If a person isn't in as good shape they'll feel more intimidated dating a guy who takes such good care of their self. Its more pressure to stay fit when you're with someone who's a constant reminder of how much harder you should be working at the gym lol.

Same goes for guys. They don't usually approach women who they feel are out of their league.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Between 10% and 14% :love:
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    10% (grey shorts)
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    14% on the first pics, the the muscular/fit 10%.
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    14%

And out of the two 10%, it has to be grey shorts over jeans
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Both 10 and 14% look great.

I prefer the more muscular 10%, to the skinny 10%