Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My RI30 is due to come today....after reading this thread, I can't wait to start! I finished the 30DS last week and have been jogging and doing toning exercises to round out the time. 30DS was a good workout, and very managable. I seemed to adjust to the workouts within the first 5 days, and the next 5 were a lot easier. It sounds like RI30 will be a bigger challenge!

I think I'll have to fight with my workout buddy to start this though, I think she wants to try the Brazilian Butt Lift first. After all this great feedback, I don't know if I can wait a month...lol

I have the Brazil Butt Lift. It is really tough and the moves are advanced there are not modifications. Its sooooo worth it
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    My RI30 is due to come today....after reading this thread, I can't wait to start! I finished the 30DS last week and have been jogging and doing toning exercises to round out the time. 30DS was a good workout, and very managable. I seemed to adjust to the workouts within the first 5 days, and the next 5 were a lot easier. It sounds like RI30 will be a bigger challenge!

I think I'll have to fight with my workout buddy to start this though, I think she wants to try the Brazilian Butt Lift first. After all this great feedback, I don't know if I can wait a month...lol

I have the Brazil Butt Lift. It is really tough and the moves are advanced there are not modifications. Its sooooo worth it

what kind of moves does it involve? Have you seen results?
  • nashai01
    Options
    Is everyone getting results only from RI30, or are you ladies combining other workouts as well? I know RI30 is a short workout so I didnt' know if all the results were combined with additional cardio, strenght or etc.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Is everyone getting results only from RI30, or are you ladies combining other workouts as well? I know RI30 is a short workout so I didnt' know if all the results were combined with additional cardio, strenght or etc.

I only did RI30 because I didn't have time in my schedule to do anything else and saw results in 2 weeks. From 30DS I did 1-2 days of cardio on top of it and saw results so not sure if the extra cardio really helped it or anything but made me feel better
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    UG! My RI30 got stalled at the post office yesterday.... :grumble:
  • Cindym82
    Options

Maybe you'll have it today??
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options

I have RI30 when you get it do you want to start it together?
  • Cindym82
    Options

Did it come yet??
  • nashai01
    Options

The Brazil Butt Lift, has a little bit of everything. I just don't like that everything is so advanced. I have to modify alot to keep up. If you complete the program you will def get amazing results. I just can't get through any of the dvd's they are alot tougher than I expected. I'm not following the program, because I switched to the RI30, but I'm going to pick back up the Brazill Butt Lift once I'm finished. I feel like I can do all of Jillian's moves but I cannot do half of the BBL
  • Cindym82
    Options

The Brazil Butt Lift, has a little bit of everything. I just don't like that everything is so advanced. I have to modify alot to keep up. If you complete the program you will def get amazing results. I just can't get through any of the dvd's they are alot tougher than I expected. I'm not following the program, because I switched to the RI30, but I'm going to pick back up the Brazill Butt Lift once I'm finished. I feel like I can do all of Jillian's moves but I cannot do half of the BBL

good to know, think i'll have to wait on that one than :) how far are you with RI30?
  • kdavis82508
    kdavis82508 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    just started week 4 today. So far with this I have lost 15 pounds and 5 inches in my waist. Starting weight 275 current weight 260
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I finished RI30 about a week ago. Did it religiously for the 30 days (had one rest day between weeks as JM advices). Lost a total of 7-1/2 pounds and 7-1/4 inches.
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    well done all of you.. am currently just starting out on RI30. It's so wonderful to hear all these sucess stories. Please feel free to add me.. sure could use some support x
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Great job girls!!! I'm starting week two today (uuugh hate the planks) lol
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 today as well! I'm extremely nervous, since I still found week 1 to be intense (I did up my weights for days 5 and 6 though). Yikes!!!! I am just reminding myself of how great I feel when I get through the workout.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 today as well! I'm extremely nervous, since I still found week 1 to be intense (I did up my weights for days 5 and 6 though). Yikes!!!! I am just reminding myself of how great I feel when I get through the workout.

Week 2 is allllll planks, week 3 is by far the hardest lol
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    When I did RI30, I lost 4lbs and over 15 inches. Love these videos and toning, level 3 was the hardest in my opinion, oh and I did each level 5-6 days each.

Here was my results and pictures.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/578791-ripped-in-30-results-and-pictures
  • Cindym82
    Options
    When I did RI30, I lost 4lbs and over 15 inches. Love these videos and toning, level 3 was the hardest in my opinion, oh and I did each level 5-6 days each.

Here was my results and pictures.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/578791-ripped-in-30-results-and-pictures

you look great!!!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options

It finally came!!!! YAY! I started week one yesterday. Did day 2 today. OY! My hammies are giving me he!!. Low back is tender, but that's because I wasn't doing a couple of things with enough support from my rear end, I think.

How does week 2 compare with week 1?
  • Cindym82
    Options

It finally came!!!! YAY! I started week one yesterday. Did day 2 today. OY! My hammies are giving me he!!. Low back is tender, but that's because I wasn't doing a couple of things with enough support from my rear end, I think.

How does week 2 compare with week 1?

week 2 is all plank work, made my shoulder sore
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!