-70 pounds while my husband has been deployed! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That is kinda unreal, way to go, seriously way to go! If my wife ever had to go away on business or something I would probably do the same thing to keep my mind off feeling lonely.
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing - well done
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow you lk great! maybe there is hope for me still! im weighing 165 now...im 5'5...how tall are you
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    You will need to hold up a sign with his name on it when he comes home because he won't be able to recognize you! lol Way to go!

Agree with that. Great job, girl! :)
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! My husband is supposed to come home from his deployment sometime at the end of summer or begining of fall...I am only -22 punds so far. Congrats!!!! I hope he is speechless when he sees you!!!!!!!!
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats! :D
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    That's one lucky soldier! You're basically a whole new girl!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You look great! I wish there were another picture-- one of his face when he saw you after he came home. :)
  • ambowe5893
    ambowe5893 Posts: 2
    Options
    I think your hubby will be very happy and proud!!!
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! He's going to be surprised. And thank you for your and your husband's sacrifice.
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    This is phenomenal!!!! I hope for surprise value that he has NO idea, haha, but regardless, this is incredible and you are amazing!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is phenomenal!!!! I hope for surprise value that he has NO idea, haha, but regardless, this is incredible and you are amazing!

he knows but im going to be unrecognizable in person hehe
  • katiepie111
    katiepie111 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration - your tumblr is great too!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations!
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I thought you looked good in the before pic - and your after wow! What an inspiration!!!
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I am sure your husband will be really really happy to see you doing so well. :smile:
  • rachelrox81
    rachelrox81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump for later!...you look fantastic!!!
  • detailoring
    Options
    By the way ... thank you for you and your husband's sacrifices during his deployment. I can't even imagine being without my wife for an extended period of time!

Agreed, wholeheartedly!! And you look incredible! What an amazing and inspiring transformation!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    *OP* -- what the Sailors swim ashore for!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!